***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Cole is mainstream w/o trying to be. All of his albums sell well. His last album went platinum w/o the usual radio singles.

Naw, his first two albums were definitely mainstream.

I like his second one the most out of all. His first one was just recycled tracks and a trash jay z feature :lol:

This last one cool but I'm already bored of it.

Last edited:
I'm still amazed at the amount of hate Wayne gets for his run.. The kid was killing everything. I just don't see how you can ignore that...

Everybody has their own opinion what true lyricism is some people think you need to to have to rewind a verse 100 times to get the message or it needs 10 entendres...

I disagree with that... You can be lyrical if you're being straight forward.. Wayne was very clever and his delivery was amongst the best... Just don't see how people can hate on The Carter 1/ 2, the squad mixtapes, all the features he had. The drought series he was killing all that.. All the way up until it seemed like the whole real Carter 3 got leaked.

Wasn't until Lollipop blew and he got a taste of that pop money... That's when he feel off.

Well said. That's exactly how I feel :pimp:

"And to think I'm one sell out record away from being famous/
Sht, I guess I ain't it" :smh:

Idk how anybody can listen to this with an open mind and not admit dude was once a good rapper.

Last edited:
The Suffix is so underrated.

One of my favorite tapes. It's forgotten about now because of the sheer volume of his catalogs. "93-94 Baby", "Blowin up fast", and "Damage is done" were some of my favorite tracks. But Wayne went in on "The Suffix" track.

"The people who ain't, never had sht ain't gon never have sht
Bullsht, cause they still gon try to manage
N's doing anything like God understand em
But please understand this
N's with money lost mansions
N's with nothin lost families
Lives lost in traffic
Water up to the attic
There goes the stashes"

The Suffix is so underrated.

One of my favorite tapes. It's forgotten about now because of the sheer volume of his catalogs. "93-94 Baby", "Blowin up fast", and "Damage is done" were some of my favorite tracks. But Wayne went in on "The Suffix" track.

"The people who ain't, never had sht ain't gon never have sht
Bullsht, cause they still gon try to manage
N's doing anything like God understand em
But please understand this
N's with money lost mansions
N's with nothin lost families
Lives lost in traffic
Water up to the attic
There goes the stashes"
Blowin up fast
Damage is done
And anything are my **** :smh:

Enough of the washed up has been. Son hasn't been good in almost a decade. We need these guys to get off vacation asap.

Enough of the washed up has been. Son hasn't been good in almost a decade. We need these guys to get off vacation asap.

lol. That las two weeks of the year are the slowest for me because they are always on vaca during this time. WOrk is extra boring during this time.

Last edited:
Man we so slow this week I been watching old sway interviews all week

Sportscenter 

Dedication II

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Well said. That's exactly how I feel
pimp.gif

"And to think I'm one sell out record away from being famous/
Sht, I guess I ain't it"
mean.gif

Idk how anybody can listen to this with an open mind and not admit dude was once a good rapper.
gangstas don't die they get chubby and they move to Miami 
smokin.gif

I ain't even know there was a LFLS mixtape.

Where can I peep that [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I ain't even know there was a LFLS mixtape.

Where can I peep that [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm pretty sure it was unofficial. I remember this song long before it hit LFLS the album as well though. I was introduced to it as move to Miami.

I was a solid 16 or 17 when I heard it for the first time.

Lfls tape was the one with problem solver right? The only time Wayne ever defended himself on wax and it wasn't wack

Back
Top Bottom