***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Yup yup. Called Gilly out by name.

I heard Khaled actually produced that track. Crazy :lol:
Nah I remember vividly somebody on nt homeboy produced that. He made a post about it, dude name was xfile I think, u can hear his drop at the beginning of the song

Nah I remember vividly somebody on nt homeboy produced that. He made a post about it, dude name was xfile I think, u can hear his drop at the beginning of the song

Oh ard. True. It's one of them joints on there though that Khlaed def produced. Might be scarface. Idk. Very underrated tape. "Long time coming", "Mob", "In the streets", "Feeling Myself", "Dont give a F", etc were some of the standout tracks.

Used to bump this heavy in like '06.

Sway gets real information. He just doesn't ask gossip/BS questions. Artist seem to be more welling to talk about certain things on Sways show w/o him even bringing it up.

Sway gets real information. He just doesn't ask gossip/BS questions. Artist seem to be more welling to talk about certain things on Sways show w/o him even bringing it up.
People always say that
But it's always been information we already know
I'm not saying he's bad
Just boring
And kinda corny
I never came away from a sway interview learning anything knew
He kinda d-rides his guests

People always say that
But it's always been information we already know
I'm not saying he's bad
Just boring
And kinda corny
I never came away from a sway interview learning anything knew
He kinda d-rides his guests

I don't know. Maybe it just ain't the kinda information you looking for. :lol:

What exactly is ghost writing.  To what extent are rappers saying things that isnt their own material. I mean are these artists you are referring to having a whole song written out like Jayz did for Dre? Or consulting and bouncing ideas?
Somebody comes in writes u a hook, writes the melody of a track, or the dre thing. Somebody come in the room with an idea to make a song about Jesus and u come up with Jesus walks is cool. But if u take a rhymefest song and add a couple things its ghostwriting. Qm writing running thru the 6 is ghostwriting, nobody raps the verses, the hook and melody is what bring appeal to the song.

Essentially, u can't take something that already had a foundation, change a few things to fit you and consider it to not be ghostwritten. If you're bouncing off ideas and you yourself build the foundation or even help build it, I don't think it's considered ghostwriting.

It's almost like sampling, you can't take something from an already created beat from another person, add your stuff and say, it's an original beat

Very scary, I just called my mom after watching this. RIP to his mom, I couldn't even imagine that happening to me
I live 3000 miles away from my parents. I recently felt like I wanted to move back home to hang out with them.
They spent so much time and effort on me becoming a positive person along with my brother.

Last edited:
My moms always tries to get me to plan with her but i never wanna hear it. Its hard talking with ya moms like ok this is what ima do when you die. Ima deff sit down and talk to her after hearing his story.

I feel you brah. Mom passed away in 2008 the world just isnt the same when you lose your mom way to early. But you have to keep on because she made you strong. **** was rough mentally and still is at moments. 

My girl told me I should be closer to my moms and as of November its been that way. We had a bad falling out like 3 years ago and I went hardddd. I said some things that probably crushed her heart about me and my sisters growing up but she needed to hear it. She used to sweep so much under the rug but luckily my dad was in my life so I had a outlet but that **** fuvked my sisters lives up lowkey. Since November we been talking at least once a week, the past is the past and we are way past it. U only get one mother and mines has beaten cancer 3x so no matter what imma hold her down.

Man my mom suffer from RA & it's hard to see her go through it. I would probably lose it if I lost my moms man. Love her to death

My girl told me I should be closer to my moms and as of November its been that way. We had a bad falling out like 3 years ago and I went hardddd. I said some things that probably crushed her heart about me and my sisters growing up but she needed to hear it. She used to sweep so much under the rug but luckily my dad was in my life so I had a outlet but that **** fuvked my sisters lives up lowkey. Since November we been talking at least once a week, the past is the past and we are way past it. U only get one mother and mines has beaten cancer 3x so no matter what imma hold her down.
Bruh
I just had a bad falling out with my moms last week
I said some stuff too about me and my sister growing up
And she always tries to deflect and all that
Like I feel bad a lil
But damn man my mom always tryna flip stuff around
It's hard talking to her cause she be always tryna make it seem like it's u and never her

Bruh
I just had a bad falling out with my moms last week
I said some stuff too about me and my sister growing up
And she always tries to deflect and all that
Like I feel bad a lil
But damn man my mom always tryna flip stuff around
It's hard talking to her cause she be always tryna make it seem like it's u and never her
U know my struggle b. Like she try to throw everything back like its us. Had to put the mirror up to her and face to face she can't hang up or sweep **** under the rug. Embrace those mistakes, apologize, tell me not to make them and move on. Just needed closure in hearing her apologize for some of the **** we went thru but she never could but I finally got the apology and convo that needed to be had. We all sat down, a lot of tears, a lot of truths but it brought is all together. I know why certain **** happened now, I get it.

Back
Top Bottom