***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Im sorry but I had to put this somewhere a coworker of mine has said the following:

Old school hip hop has no bars or good music

then went on to say that back to back is a better diss track then no vaseline bra is 29 smh and Im younger

so many things wrong with this conversation smh

Im sorry but I had to put this somewhere a coworker of mine has said the following:

Old school hip hop has no bars or good music

then went on to say that back to back is a better diss track then no vaseline bra is 29 smh and Im younger

so many things wrong with this conversation smh
If he means diss song as in he can dance and recite sing a long lyrics then Yea. Back to back gonna be on kidz bop I'm telling u, quote me.

Wayne was the best/most popular rapper
In the worst era of rap .

He stood out amongst the Mims,soulja boys , VIC, unk , shop boyz , ron browz........had to stop because it just hit me how bad this era was :lol: .... ok ...yung berg , hurricane chris , yung joc , fast life yungstaz , GS boyz ,jibbs , b hamp

Alot of good music came out during that time period and some of the artist you mentioned weren't that bad lol

Last edited:
That era (05-10) wasn't bad at all. Kanye, T.I, Wayne, Jeezy, Ross, Boosie were all in their prime. T-Pain was dropping bangers. Gucci and Zay was flooding the game. Jay gave us American Gangster. You had some trash out there but every era got trash.

06-09 is when Gucci put out his best music imo..he's dropped great music since then but during that period he didn't drop 1 bad mixtape

The music 10 yrs ago is basically what were listening now  lol except the beats are darker

we still had real r&b during that period as well

Last edited:
I bought traphouse in 05' at brandsmart :pimp:
Was between that or that Memphis bleek album 534

the right decision was made :lol:

Last edited:
Nah man, dude was actually rappin rappin. Subject matter is subjective. What Wayne lacked for in "depth"....he made up for in lyrical ability. Like technical rapping. I don't recognize the man after '07. Dead to me.

Wayne had a better renegade verse than Jay-Z and Eminmen :lol: :pimp:.

Wayne from 01-07 is arguably top 5-top 10 all time. Legend.

Em and Jay turning in their graves right now :smh:

He stood out amongst the Mims,soulja boys , VIC, unk , shop boyz , ron browz........had to stop because it just hit me how bad this era was :lol: .... ok ...yung berg , hurricane chris , yung joc , fast life yungstaz , GS boyz ,jibbs , b hamp

Wayne's narrative building was superb. He kept repeating the message until the dummies bought into it. He talked his undeserved position into existence.

I bet you never even listened to Wayne's verse...and probably won't with an open mind. Just click play man. Open your ears. It's possible :lol:

Wayne's narrative building was superb. He kept repeating the message until the dummies bought into it. He talked his undeserved position into existence.

There is some truth in this. Same thing Kanye did with that "I'm a genius talk" :lol:.

Dude lost me all the way with the last statement.

These are facts mane. Hell, just looking at the lyrics...he was going off. Hate when dudes talk about Prime Wayne's lack of content...yet praise em or fab like they were talking about something. Hell, even Jay for the most part. They sprinkle some deep songs here and there or whatever.

Also, that whole "weak era" sht isn't true. These are some of the albums that came out in 2005:

Carter 2
Documentary
TM 101
B Coming
Minstrel Show
Late Registration
The Massacre
Be
Most Known Unkowns
What the Games been missing
Harlem

:lol: superb album by guwop . And an overlooked album
Repped. Random but bruh I be at work sometimes and that Rudy gay bar just randomly plays in my head. "Boy u know I ball like Rudy gay, when I ask about u they say Rudy gay".

Repped. Random but bruh I be at work sometimes and that Rudy gay bar just randomly plays in my head. "Boy u know I ball like Rudy gay, when I ask about u they say Rudy gay".
:lol: I had to somehow try and match the intensity that keef was coming with on them songs , mind you I cut out like 3 minutes of his slander lmao

Honestly I can't really say rapper b had a better verse then rapper a on their own beat because 1 he hears what they had already. Its like when luda heard tip stomp verse then put his after its like a advantage within itself.

I bet you never even listened to Wayne's verse...and probably won't with an open mind. Just click play man. Open your ears. It's possible :lol:

There is some truth in this. Same thing Kanye did with that "I'm a genius talk" :lol:.

Dude lost me all the way with the last statement.

These are facts mane. Hell, just looking at the lyrics...he was going off. Hate when dudes talk about Prime Wayne's lack of content...yet praise em or fab like they were talking about something. Hell, even Jay for the most part. They sprinkle some deep songs here and there or whatever.

Also, that whole "weak era" sht isn't true. These are some of the albums that came out in 2005:

Carter 2
Documentary
TM 101
B Coming
Minstrel Show
Late Registration
The Massacre
Be
Most Known Unkowns
What the Games been missing
Harlem

Harlem and most known unknown are trash though

FALSE....Most Known Unknowns is a great cd

Body parts pt. 3

Roll wit it

Side 2 Side

Stay High

Poppin my Collar

swervin

knock the black off yo ***

dancin on a pole

I bought traphouse in 05' at brandsmart :pimp:
Was between that or that Memphis bleek album 534

the right decision was made :lol:
Great choice eddo

Very good decision, cause 534 was probably Bleek's worst album and I didn't listen to him again after that until maybe 2013 :lol:

That 1 hit wonder mess from 06-09 :x :x And that lame Rap/Rock fusion Era :rofl: everybody rocking belt chains and spiked bracelets, throwing in a single guitar riff and suddenly it's "rock-inspired". LOL

Can't front though, DJ Unk in the clubs was nice, and Yung Joc has maybe 5 songs I still rock with

Chopped & screwed hook era :x Never hated hip hop more :x Thank the lord for the interwebz :x

We lowkey back in 03-04 now with that nae nae & quan bs :smh:

Last edited:
That 1 hit wonder mess from 06-09 :x :x And that lame Rap/Rock fusion Era :rofl: everybody rocking belt chains and spiked bracelets, throwing in a single guitar riff and suddenly it's "rock-inspired". LOL

Can't front though, DJ Unk in the clubs was nice, and Yung Joc has maybe 5 songs I still rock with

Jim Jones and Dipset brought that "Rock star" look to the forefront while the south and some of NY was coogi and Geno Green Gloval heavy :lol:....then everybody ran with it. OD'd on it. I got a couple pairs of Trues, antiks and rock and republics somewhere in storage...wallet chain equipped too :}. Should probably donate it or something.

Young Joc's "a couple grand" is classic 4real. Unk provided the club tracks. Idk why people look down on "club music" so much sometimes. Everything has its place and it's time. Some dudes wanna listen to MF doom while bishes are twerking :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom