***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Nah man, dude was actually rappin rappin. Subject matter is subjective. What Wayne lacked for in "depth"....he made up for in lyrical ability. Like technical rapping. I don't recognize the man after '07. Dead to me.

Wayne had a better renegade verse than Jay-Z and Eminmen :lol: :pimp:.

Wayne from 01-07 is arguably top 5-top 10 all time. Legend.

I'd actually have to agree with that. CM basically betting the house on Wayne gave that ***** the drive to go hard as hell. The SQAD UP series was basically a warm up.

I love fab but dudes are right to put Wayne above him as an all time great. Say what you will but Fab has always been a Joe Johnson type rapper, he was impressive as hell but never when it mattered (the albums).

Oh and I'm late but Loso's way is hands down his best album.

Nah man, dude was actually rappin rappin. Subject matter is subjective. What Wayne lacked for in "depth"....he made up for in lyrical ability. Like technical rapping. I don't recognize the man after '07. Dead to me.

I'd actually have to agree with that. CM basically betting the house on Wayne gave that ***** the drive to go hard as hell. The SQAD UP series was basically a warm up.

I love fab but dudes are right to put Wayne above him as an all time great. Say what you will but Fab has always been a Joe Johnson type rapper, he was impressive as hell but never when it mattered (the albums).

Oh and I'm late but Loso's way is hands down his best album.

I can agree with this. I think fab doesnt really care about being great and that might be his biggest downfall. Even in the conversation with scottie beam he doesnt care that she doesnt like him cause he is like ima be good regardless. Thats part of the reason why i like him but i wouldnt mind him making a big run on his next album.

Wayne a top 10 of all time, better verses than Jay and Eminem on Renegade and prime Wayne actually spitting content. Yeah, I'll excuse myself from this conversation. Can't take either of you two seriously.

Have you actually listened to Wayne's renegade verse though? You fronting if you say he wasn't spitting. Flat out.

Wayne's delivery is what made him. He had some slick lines here and there but for the most part he said a whole lot of nothing. The way he said it is what made him stand out.

You can't make up for rapping about nothing though. His flows and delivery was always great.That's like a great offensive player that doesn't play defense. He's a legend but no way would I put him top 5-10.

Not even gonna speak on him having a better verse than Em and Jay. :lol:

Fab is what he is. I really don't know many people outside of nt besides myself that even check for his stuff. I'm expecting his album to be 100% r&b. After he blatantly bit future on that motivation track I lost respect for dude a little tho, he was the only NY dude keeping it NY holding them down.

"Prime" Wa_n_ was very good at aimlessly rapping about nothing over good beats. At his best he was Kevin Martin scoring an inefficient 35 in losing efforts. And now in 2015, he's Kobe before his little mini hot streak, desperately chucking bricks and looking washed.

:wow: i dont even hate Wayne like you but damn them comparisons are spot on lmao

Some n's in here lost all credibility when they said Wayne's freestyle was better than Em's and Jay's SONG that had a theme behind it. That may of been " Prime Wayne" when it came to his rapping ability, but it pales in comparison to prime Em and Jay during that same era. Some of y'all must of been lit when they saw Wayne in the Billboard Top 10 rappers of all time...

Some n's in here lost all credibility when they said Wayne's freestyle was better than Em's and Jay's SONG that had a theme behind it. That may of been " Prime Wayne" when it came to his rapping ability, but it pales in comparison to prime Em and Jay during that same era. Some of y'all must of been lit when they saw Wayne in the Billboard Top 10 rappers of all time...

:pimp:

I personally love Born into The 90's, the self titled R. Kelly album, those are like my two favorites from him. Then the Happy People / U saved me joints were awesome. Like...if the world had more "Happy People" albums it would be a better place. It's that good.

He's the greatest man, IDC. He made I believe I can fly, You Remind me Of Something, She's got that vibe, like, He writes sings produces he's a musical savant and he's the greatest ever. For me he's like prince, or Michael Jackson, that rarified air.

You're buggin, but you're entitled to your opinion

Fab isn't touching prime Wayne lyrically and I don't even like Wayne much.
Prime Wayne's lyrical ability is underrated. I see so many people write him off as a garbage rapper when in fact he's far from it. In his prime anyway.

Most overrated rapper alive

Wayne's delivery is what made him. He had some slick lines here and there but for the most part he said a whole lot of nothing. The way he said it is what made him stand out.

I wouldn't even say the way he said it, because there was nothing special about the way he said it

Wayne a top 10 of all time, better verses than Jay and Eminem on Renegade and prime Wayne actually spitting content. Yeah, I'll excuse myself from this conversation. Can't take either of you two seriously.

********, millennials needed a rapper to boost up, during a down period in rap. He was it, they bought in to the best rapper alive ********. A bunch of simplistic incoherent mumbled bars.

My mans magic preaching. Once wavez go against it I know somebody preaching truths

New DMX interview

Edit: Apparently from the comments this is an old interview. But it was uploaded today on their YouTube channel so I thought it was new, lol.

Last edited:
I dont think they even have one. They post them on the website then these people rip them and post like crazy. There are at least 5 different pages

I wonder what would have changed had Wayne signed with the Roc...

Sidenote: if Wayne had signed with Hov, they would have had Ye, Jay, Wayne and Drake (he said he was approached to sign twice on Think Good Thoughts) all under the same label. That would have been crazy to see. Rap Yankees forreal.

Damn hov would've had Nicki too smh. $$$ everywhere, Wayne would've been jealous of wtt tho, would've tried to get on primetime and ruin it

ehhh idk about all that. Jay has a history of not letting people outshine him. Young money wouldn't have flourished like it did on the roc

Back
Top Bottom