***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Tp-2.com is my 2nd favorite album period. any genre.

besides chocolate factory, and the first half of tp-3, Kellz has been horrible.

I don't step, do that aint mentioned.

the lil girl stuff gets ignored I guess :rolleyes

I watched one interview with her and she just sat there staring straight ahead for the first half.
laugh.gif

I personally love Born into The 90's, the self titled R. Kelly album, those are like my two favorites from him. Then the Happy People / U saved me joints were awesome. Like...if the world had more "Happy People" albums it would be a better place. It's that good.

He's the greatest man, IDC. He made I believe I can fly, You Remind me Of Something, She's got that vibe, like, He writes sings produces he's a musical savant and he's the greatest ever. For me he's like prince, or Michael Jackson, that rarified air.

She's a geek that filled out. She's posted old pics from her childhood and she was definitely a female poindexter.

Would still eat.

Even better. I love a ***** that's mad smart. That's my girl. I see her rocking Giants jerseys too. God made her for me.

She's a geek that filled out. She's posted old pics from her childhood and she was definitely a female poindexter.

Would still eat.

Man, if you see the potential and catch one of those JUST before she starts to blossom....that P is yours forever :lol:. Those skinny girls with glasses, big foreheads, no bodies and braces in HS/early college......turn out super bad by 21 sometimes.

I side with R Kelly.

If he's coming there to solely talk about "The Buffet" and promote his album. I don't think it's in an interviewers job to ask about allegations and court records from over 10 years ago.

Like it's one thing if it was just a sit down and interview with R Kelly on R Kelly.

But if he's just there to promote an album, then I don't see why it wouldn't be cool to ask.

+

Ebro & Scottie were going at it :rofl:

I side with R Kelly.

If he's coming there to solely talk about "The Buffet" and promote his album. I don't think it's in an interviewers job to ask about allegations and court records from over 10 years ago.

Like it's one thing if it was just a sit down and interview with R Kelly on R Kelly.

But if he's just there to promote an album, then I don't see why it wouldn't be cool to ask.

+

Ebro & Scottie were going at it :rofl:

Nah brah. That's not how interviews work. The interviewer has free reign to ask any multitude of questions. Otherwise R Kelly should have not agreed to do the interview. Either that or he's to dumb enough to know that he was going to get asked about his past allegations.

i have never for once thought that Fab was a underrated rapper, I seem to think of him as more overrated tbh. People always claiming he is one of the best in the game but his work doesn't prove that.

He ain't better than Lloyd Banks or even Juelz (prime). Dudes need to kill that Fab hype.

i have never for once thought that Fab was a underrated rapper, I seem to think of him as more overrated tbh. People always claiming he is one of the best in the game but his work doesn't prove that.

He ain't better than Lloyd Banks or even Juelz (prime). Dudes need to kill that Fab hype.

Fab went from underrated to overrated. He's underrated because of his consistency in the game.Being relevant since '02. Also, mixtape fab is dope.

He's overrated because he's brought up in the Top 5 DOA talks by NYer's....

I dont know if anyone has fab in they top 5 but he is the only nyc rapper to bring the city something year after year since the early 2000s.

Fab's Friday Night Freestyle mixtape is better than anything Drake, Future or Wayne have ever put out. Lyrically it kills them. His wordplay is miles ahead of theirs.

Not even gonna address the thought of Juelz being better at any point in his career.

Fab's biggest problem is he makes too many radio and ladies songs. If he just cared about rapping and making great music, he would be looked at completely differently.

Fab's Friday Night Freestyle mixtape is better than anything Drake, Future or Wayne have ever put out.

That's a lie .
Fab is a one trick pony , is his wordplay A1 ? Yes ... but that and a few punchlines is all he ever been good for .
His 15+ year rap career really boils down to a few really nice singles and 3 good mixtapes where he spits punchlines over other people's beats .

Last edited:
Those artists cant rhyme or spit any content like Fab does. If you want to say he doesn't make great radio or club music like them, that's fine. But lyrically, they're not even close. That's why Fab is underrated, he doesn't get his dues. Partially his fault when he attempts his radio singles and club BS.

Last edited:
Hahahaha Hahahaha fab ain't seeing prime wayne. I'm talking 02-07 Wayne. Idk why you hate Wayne so much :lol:. That boy could legit spit. Fab my guy, but Wayne got Carter 1 & 2. Certified legend

Fab got Wayne of 6 minutes of Death though. Cass, Wayne and Fab all brought it. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom