***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. I didn't mention my queen in the other thread so y'all could start posting videos and gawking at her.

She bout to love this new fan base. Other chick better find a new gig. Idk why Ijust assume laura wear team Jordan'sand buy loosies.

I've been loving me some Deanii for like the last year now.

I never paid attention to how awkward she comes off as or how child-like her voice is before that Push interview though :lol:

Last edited:
She's been at Hot97 for awhile...if you have Twitter or Instagram I'm not sure how you haven't seen her. I posted that video with the cast of DOPE awhile...she's been in the background of a few vids sitting behind ebro mostly.

Laura Styles is in Thailand while they're talking with Kat Stacks and riding hoverboards :lol:

I never paid attention to how awkward she comes

I noticed awhile back. Had to unfollow in IG... You can tell she used to get picked on and or had low self esteem.

People will ignore it because she's pretty and brown skin but she's not good at interviewing or convo in general probably :lol:

Last edited:
I like 
devil.gif

^I saw those same pics a couple weeks ago and nearly flipped a table over. She fine as hell, but a very boring follow on twitter

don't think I follow any of those type of chicks on twitter

usually ig unless they're constantly posting party ads or memes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom