***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Hot 97 did a 8:32 minute "interview" promoting a "Hoverboard" company :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

I was gonna post it but cause im sure the guys here would appreciate it but i decided not to because people dont really like Hot 97 here

I don't have an issue with the station but their elitist attitude is stupid. Especially when you turn around and interview Kat Stacks and do "hoverboard" company infomercial

Hot 97 did a 8:32 minute "interview" promoting a "Hoverboard" company :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

I was gonna post it but cause im sure the guys here would appreciate it but i decided not to because people dont really like Hot 97 here

I don't have an issue with the station but their elitist attitude is stupid. Especially when you turn around and interview Kat Stacks and do "hoverboard" company infomercial

The hoverboard company should have been more serious and about a young guy out here making some money and starting a company but they went a little left

Rosenturd, Lbro, and Ms. Piggy got to go.  Plenty of talent out there. Give another crew the opportunity to flourish.

They really be having discussions about what candy is better and stay riding the Breakfast Club. Its embarrassing. 

IMO Hot has the better morning show.

They are for the people that commute to work and spend a long time in their car listening to the radio. This demo is dying because most people now dont listen to the radio.

The candy bar convos and the random other stuff is just to get people to call in and share stories as well as have people talking. Them posing it online does the same because while you might not like it people watch comment and share. I can also argue that hot 97 djs are booking way more appearances in the city which shows people actually like them. Breakfast club is syndicated so they are all over the place but after them most people dont know anything about any of the other power people besides Angie is who basically done as far as im concerned.

Power is the better station because they can reach a larger audience because of their syndication.

The breakfast club sucks as a morning show they only play the interviews in pieces, do some traffic/weather and the decision which is fake.

Rosenturd, Lbro, and Ms. Piggy got to go.  Plenty of talent out there. Give another crew the opportunity to flourish.

They really be having discussions about what candy is better and stay riding the Breakfast Club. Its embarrassing. 
laugh.gif

:lol: shawty kept fixing her top but her areolas out

Katt had a hard life, Cardi B livin it up. Smh for Hot 97 tryna put pressure on Katt to beef. The fact that they rly analyzing the word *** :smh:

Just finished the katt stacks interview. Couldnt watch so i only had the sound on but her and cardi b would do more for young girls if they worked together.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] upset about who's the bigger ho wow....I just hugged my daughter so tight man

Kat Stacks look like something you'll find behind a building giving top for her fix.

But yeah this Scottie Bean is sexy. Brown skin, pretty face, phat ***. All I need.

Last edited:
she got that good, fat ol ***

homie was scheming @ 5:33 he thought they caught  him when they started yelling 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom