***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

You can rationalize it however you want but the fact remains...she's is 44 year old single mother with 3 kids by 3 different guys who's never been married.

AND THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

I just noticed how most other people under similar circumstances get called out on it but she doesn't so I spoke on it. That seemed to get lost throughout this convo.

Rather talk to Erykah Badu about incense and the constellations, than some thot about her eyebrows and reality TV show banter.

It's crazy the only way people can rationalize things is to use extremes :lol:

Chicks who aren't thots watch reality tv too...same goes for chicks with multiple kids by different guys :lol:

The only time I really see women mention reality tv is online....what people talk about says a lot about them but what people talk to you about in particular says something about you.

I know you're probably exaggerating but if a woman feels like she can discuss reality tv with you...you might wanna look in the mirror.

Are you serious?
One child is crazy enough,

:stoneface:

lol @ one child being crazy

What I gathered from his statement was a woman with a kid is more complicated with just her and the kid not to mention dealing with the father of the kid and essentially having 3 families coming together if it gets that far.

I can't tell of y'all just wanna disagree or just dense...probably some strange mix of both.

Last edited:
Males and Females have sex and reproduce. That's how life works.

I'm not sure why public opinion is so important. If someone considers badu a ***** or not...who ******* cares?

Males and Females have sex and reproduce. That's how life works.

I'm not sure why public opinion is so important. If someone considers badu a ***** or not...who ******* cares?

:rofl: seriously someone needs to make this a debate thread in the general section. I just wanna see the funny *** responses

Y'all don't know any women who fall in the middle? :lol:

I know a few. I like a mix of ghetto/sassy. Somedays, I don't mind overt hood things, but some days, I want to do things that aren't completely hood.

I like a woman who has hobbies and ain't always making remarks about how "bored" she is.

Rather talk to Erykah Badu about incense and the constellations, than some thot about her eyebrows and reality TV show banter.

SMH. Dudes rolling out the red carpet for chicks that shop for groceries at Whole Foods instead of Piggy Wiggly and think they got something special. Sad times.

I just noticed how most other people under similar circumstances get called out on it but she doesn't so I spoke on it. That seemed to get lost throughout this convo.

Can I get an example of another person in a similar circumstance? :lol: I'm serious

Last edited:

Can I get an example of another person in a similar circumstance? :lol: I'm serious

I have to agree with the feminist here. :lol:

Her not being married is not a negative either. Married don't mean **** nowadays.

I like a woman who has hobbies and ain't always making remarks about how "bored" she is

Those are in short supply. :lol:

Social skills & personality in general really and it's not just because of the internet because I see it across different age groups

I'm gonna keep it all the way real... Badu gets a get out of jail free card with me. Badder than a ************. Lord.

Had me a Badu once... Fat booty on a tight frame like that. Kids with two different fathers. But that box was so good though. A ***** could've fell in love. :smh: Never went around her kids though. Had to end it because the vibes were too good and I wasn't trying to be nobody's step dad.

Last edited:
Nah Andre 3000 snapped on that Hello joint.

Need a solo.

Want him on the Breakfast Club but it would be lightweight disrespectful to have just him so I'll say we need Outkast on the Breakfast Club.

Big Boi doesn't need to be on there, he's actually already been doing stuff. 3K's the one that needs to pull that banjo from his ******* and do something with his life.

Finally watched the Nore and Trick Daddy interviews :nthat:

Two of my top five interviees

I'm glad more down south artist are speaking on what rap is now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom