***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Never heard of the dude, but the Joyner Lucas interview was great. Felt like barbershop talk.

He's gonna have beef with everyone after this, though.
laugh.gif

I don't think Joyner Lucas was going in on anybody. Dude was just being honest about how he felt. Imagine him watching the Omelly video and fighting back laughter, talking about "no comment" :lol:. That troll list of top rappers he had prepared was corny though.

It's refreshing that he was just shooting the ****, but I understand how sensitive industry cats are....so I can see how some of what he said can rub some of these cats the wrong way. Dude was just being honest.

Idk how to feel about dude. He can rap his *** off. That Ross K video adaption song he did was dope....but his lisp bothers me....and he's clearly a Cole stan. Can hear it all in his music.

Dude also thinks technical lyrical ability are the only part of what makes a dope MC. Nah man.

It wasn't that bad. Dude practically called people wack. Not one person who was called can be disputed as not wack. No harm no foul. If you don't want to be called out in those conversations, step your bars up or put the mic down.

The conversation about to top 10 was cool though.

It wasn't that bad. Dude practically called people wack. Not one person who was called can be disputed as not wack. No harm no foul. If you don't want to be called out in those conversations, step your bars up or put the mic down.

The conversation about to top 10 was cool though.

Won't tolerate Master P or BasedGod slander.

P, cuz he's a legend. Lil B cuz he's a troll, good guy, and I don't need a curse on me right now.

My bad, I was agreeing with u [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I agree with you about the Master P slander. Dude was bugging for that one.

Lil b gets a neg because he dropped the ball. Dude had some legit tracks back in the day. Pretty boy remix still gets spins. But he lost the opportunity. Hence the reason he's been wearing the same vans since 09. Dude was supposed to have BEEN made that million dollars. :smh:

I agree with you about the Master P slander. Dude was bugging for that one.

Lil b gets a neg because he dropped the ball. Dude had some legit tracks back in the day. Pretty boy remix still gets spins. But he lost the opportunity. Hence the reason he's been wearing the same vans since 09. Dude was supposed to have BEEN made that million dollars. :smh:

I feel you. Can't tell me nothing about '09 Lil B. Dude was entertaining as hell, had a crazy work ethic and good beat selection. A couple years ahead of his time.

These songs are undeniable :pimp:

Pretty boy and pretty ***** were undeniable. Had my boys that was laughing at son banging them joints. Plus hat was the livest concert I ever been too. When those songs came on, dudes lost their minds

I agree with what a blinkin & WavyCrockett said.
After speaking to him I realized he doesn't care about money or the industry but damn I wish the music ain't fall off the way it did

Back
Top Bottom