***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I like playing along with the lil B tirade. The faux praise.. But sons past due with the internet satire following. 

Why do we get these massive vid dumps of trash artist in this tread all the time..? 

First it was people from master p squad, then from birdman squad, then a future dump.. 

nthat.gif

That's fine but you can't support this garbage *** dude and be hating on somebody else "cuz they ain't real hiphop" or any of that BS or say something like j cole is trash

Last edited:
I was a big JR Writer fan back in the day. Had all the Writers Block mixtapes up til like 4. "What you know about crack" was fire :pimp:. They played "Grill em" randomly on the radio the other day. Turned that all the way up. Surprised that didn't blow either.

"Bird Call" should've been bigger than it was....It was just two years too early with the Wayne feature :smh:

Glad he's home :pimp:

You ain't never lied
That feature would've had a major impact if it came years later.

I was rooting hard for duke cause I wanted to see a Dominican on the big stage. But after his mainstream thing didn't pop, his music soon fell off.
Writers Block 2 will forever be a classic :pimp:

JR was killing that ****, damn. **** was ill for real. Jacket was fire too.

Lil Wayne stole his soul. Crazy as **** how he got away with riding Dipset Like Roxy Reynolds.

I thought JR had next too, even though I was probably listening to more Hell Rell at the time as far as the lower Dipset dudes went

Nobody said anything crazy like Lil b is a great rapper like some of the crazy **** y'all say. He made fun music, can't deny it. But y'all dudes can say carter 3 and no ceilings are classics [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Now, Jr writer gets a pass, he used to delivery those slumdog bars, but he just never made it to santana cam jones level. 

Huge dipset fan during the mini disc player era. 

Back
Top Bottom