***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Black Dollar is one of the best projects released this year along with Documentary 2 and TPAB.
All 3 aren't better than that scarface album
Also
Tpab might be the most overrated album in hiphop history

I am done trying to debate this with people.

Did it have a message? Sure but it wasn't a brilliant piece of art like people are trying to make it seem . I highly doubt in 10 years people looking back with feel the way they feel now. Reviews were fed off of hype and I dont think some people even got his message but someone on twitter said it was hot so it must be true.

Y'all acting like he said one of the best of all time. He said one of the best projects this year, which is the truth THIS YEAR. game has the best project so far, black dollar is my 2nd favorite and tbap IMO is better then the scarface joint.

Last edited:
Black Dollar is one of the best projects released this year along with Documentary 2 and TPAB.
Also

Did it have a message? Sure but it wasn't a brilliant piece of art like people are trying to make it seem . I highly doubt in 10 years people looking back with feel the way they feel now. Reviews were fed off of hype and I dont think some people even got his message but someone on twitter said it was hot so it must be true.

Maybe it just didn't connect with you bruh. :lol:

10 years from now I'll still be bumping it. Music that I loved in 05 I'm still playing today. It's a great album. From the lyrics to the production. If you don't like it cool but don't try to make up reasons why other people **** with it. :lol:

Also

Maybe it just didn't connect with you bruh. :lol:

10 years from now I'll still be bumping it. Music that I loved in 05 I'm still playing today. It's a great album. From the lyrics to the production. If you don't like it cool but don't try to make up reasons why other people **** with it. :lol:

I didn't make up any reasons why people dont like it. I said people like and move off of hype and they dont even understand why they like it they just know that everyone else does so it must be great. Not just TPAB but a lot of things.

People were tweeting classic album 10 min after it was leaked and even Kendrick was coming out saying people need to sit with the album and understand what he is really trying to say but the verdict was written already.

At the end of the day, Ross owes so much money from that advance for MMG that all he can do is keep acting his raps

The documentary 2 dissapointed me the most this year along with the weeknd album. Like I straight up don't know what the hell ppl are listening to in the game thread, the horrible skits, AVG beats, I mean seriously I kept like 4 songs from disk 1 and didn't even wanna download disk 2, the Kanye joint, the drake joint, the joint with absoul, and one more I can't remember...album was just lackluster to me. Bunch of random ****** singing choruses, outdated *** beats. RANDOM features...will I am, ice cube lmao. Tried to like it but no dice.

TPAB, is definitely starting to get overrated. Like I really think I fell into the hype when it first dropped, I was in the NT thread reading all the different interpretations to the songs n ****, it's still a good album but after relistening to it a lot of songs on there could be better, it's NOT as complex as every one making it seem, and a couple songs on there just sound sonically bad...him singing with that wierd *** voice :lol: but I still rock with it overall.

Last edited:
Like i said i dont want to debate this but it wasnt just people on twitter. Everyone i talked to said went on about how great it was.

Hip hop super friends are tearing apart at the seams. Khaled must be pissed. All that he's worked for :lol:.

The only overrated project all year honestly was the future and drake joint. The most hype of any release and u heard nothing about it 3 days after release.

The only overrated project all year honestly was the future and drake joint. The most hype of any release and u heard nothing about it 3 days after release.

Man,

I hit the Clubs and Parties a good amount, and they play almost all the tracks off that mixtape :lol:. Ross just remixed like 5 of the songs from there on his Renzel Remixes tape. Wayne remixed damn near the whole tape on that wack No Ceilings 2. Golden State comes out to Big Rings.

In real life, WATTBA gets heavy play. This isn't really deniable.

I get around a lot and I really don't hear that **** besides the junpman. They came out to big rings 2 mths ago and Ross rapped to make em say ugh also so what is that saying? All I'm saying is for the hype it got, it really isn't the biggest project like u would think. I hear 56 nights wayyyyyy more then wattba wayyyy more.

there is no possible way CTG can troll Spitta, is there?
nerd.gif

Game thread is full of groupies but 2.5 is a great album. Should check it out.

Scarface's album was great. Had to buy it.

Fans are to blame. They settle for trash and follow trash trends. I still can't believe clowns like Travis Scott, Future and Young Thug are popular. All generic, simple, copying each other and dressing like broads. I'm good.

Game thread is full of groupies but 2.5 is a great album. Should check it out.

Scarface's album was great. Had to buy it.

Fans are to blame. They settle for trash and follow trash trends. I still can't believe clowns like Travis Scott, Future and Young Thug are popular. All generic, simple, copying each other and dressing like broads. I'm good.

Amen!

Rick Ross interviews are always :lol: :pimp: ...he's entertaining while answering questions without really saying anything , and NEVER breaks character :lol:

I don't know who sleepy is but Doc 2 was GARBAGE. Deleted that **** from my iTunes halfway into trying to listen a third time. Couldn't do it. T R A S H.

Back
Top Bottom