***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Ross was definitely workin on Yee through the interview....throwin subtle hints throughout :lol:
Facts bruh.

Wayne out here lookin soft as hell.

Won't even speak for himself unless it's over a beat and halfway subliminal :smh:

I use to bump Wayne heavy, but it's clear he was never really bout that life he was spittin.

Who ever thought Wayne was bout any type of life. :lol: All rappers front, but Wayne has always been at the top of my "I don't believe you" list.

Basically dude is the opposite of what he's always claimed. Long read, but all 24 pages are packed with good info.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-w...ter-p-c-murder-pistol-whipping-pimp-c.114524/

Son, I told cats on here before that I always thought that phone call with Scarface was weak. He basically telling on Flip, whether it's true or not. Face is my guy but that was a ***** move by Face.

Didn't know the beef started because TI was begging to get on the Game Over Remix. That's wild.

I've heard this P and Pimp story mad times. They said P paid him. Pimp C's mom got involved and was disrespecting MP and that's where it went down hill. MP got cursed out so he cursed her out right back. Pimp heard and went on stage screaming F No Limit. They say MP and C-Murder lived the **** they talked about and their crew was serious. They didn't play.

Scarface getting a pass for all that ***** *** **** smh. Always said bun can spit but he was the of khaled, ole let's be friends everybody please.

Y'all acting like he said one of the best of all time. He said one of the best projects this year, which is the truth THIS YEAR. game has the best project so far, black dollar is my 2nd favorite and tbap IMO is better then the scarface joint.
Oh, future didn't come out with an album this year?

Basically dude is the opposite of what he's always claimed. Long read, but all 24 pages are packed with good info.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-w...ter-p-c-murder-pistol-whipping-pimp-c.114524/

Son, I told cats on here before that I always thought that phone call with Scarface was weak. He basically telling on Flip, whether it's true or not. Face is my guy but that was a ***** move by Face.

Didn't know the beef started because TI was begging to get on the Game Over Remix. That's wild.

I've heard this P and Pimp story mad times. They said P paid him. Pimp C's mom got involved and was disrespecting MP and that's where it went down hill. MP got cursed out so he cursed her out right back. Pimp heard and went on stage screaming F No Limit. They say MP and C-Murder lived the **** they talked about and their crew was serious. They didn't play.

It was a flat out lie people believed wholeheartedly simply cause it came from Scarface, and cause T.I. was breaking out. I came across that thread a couple months ago, and it confirmed a lot of things I already knew, and brought up deeper things that I thought were just myths. I always thought it was funny even on Beef 3 that throughout the whole thing, Lil Flip was just calm and telling it how is was, while T.I. was stuttering and stammering with his grill bout to slip out his mouth like Shamrock from the White Rapper Show.

tried to read thru that coli thread like 3 times over the years but the typing like 16 y.o. thots gives me a headache every single time

TIP still a real one, he went all the way to H town to run the fade :lol: even tho he end up getting stole off on

Pastor Carl Letnz Interview at The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 (11/20/2015) - YouTube

I mentioned dude about 2 years ago because I heard he was affiliated with Durant. Durant always goes to him for spiritual guidance. Someone like this I can get with because he isn't judgemental and he is REALISTIC. Good interview

Hold up
U mean to tell me
That flip and ti beef started
Cause flip wouldn't let ti on the game over remix???
:rofl:
That ***** ti so damn sensitive

Good lookin.

That Master P/Pimp C story is crazy. I knew Pimp had to be talking about somebody on I Know You Strapped. Song is to detailed to not be true.
wait wait a gotdamn minute. "i know you strapped" was directed to Facemobb?

I don't feel bad for Wayne or any other grown man who allows himself to be mind-f'd out of anything, especially bread.

This dude was so lost, he was callin Babby his Daddy and kissin him on the mouth :smh:

Ross my man, but he gotta take the cape off and let Wayne get himself out of that situation on his own.
Birdman got ahold of him when he was a child man :lol:

He would've brainwashed you too at that age.

Last edited:

Pastor Carl Letnz Interview at The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 (11/20/2015) - YouTube

I mentioned dude about 2 years ago because I heard he was affiliated with Durant. Durant always goes to him for spiritual guidance. Someone like this I can get with because he isn't judgemental and he is REALISTIC. Good interview

Good interview.

Hold up
U mean to tell me
That flip and ti beef started
Cause flip wouldn't let ti on the game over remix???
roll.gif

That ***** ti so damn sensitive
yes....

Back
Top Bottom