and interviewers always just go to the next question :lol:

I love how any question u ask him
Where it looks like he might get caught up in the answer
All he says is
"I'm a boss ya dig"
And then laughs a crooked *** smile
and interviewers always just go to the next question :lol:

"You know we gon do what we do"

"It's nothing for me... I'm a boss, I pull up on you after I pick up my order from wing stop"

"I'm the biggest in the game"

"I keep my ear to the street, I speak for the streets because I understand that hustle"

Guaranteed lines you'd hear from any Ross interview. :smh:

Good Ross interview

was very clear on his views about Birdman / Wayne and what's going with Cash Money

felt like he circled back and try to fix / clean up what said before about Drake /Meek tho :lol:

Last edited:
That JR Writer freestyle tho
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
whew... [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] 

Ross the only person to publicly back Wayne. Not Drake or Nicki. 2 people he helped out.

"It's nothing for me... I'm a boss, I pull up on you after I pick up my order from wing stop"

"I keep my ear to the street, I speak for the streets because I understand that hustle"

Gotta throw in a few "Most definitely" and "You betta believe it"

Ross the only person to publicly back Wayne. Not Drake or Nicki. 2 people he helped out.

Gotta throw in a few "Most definitely" and "You betta believe it"
Did Wayne really help
Or was it really birdman helping
But having Wayne believe he helped
Also they signed birdman they prolly tryna get out they own situation and not rock the boat
Ross ain't sign to cash money so he can say whatever
Bet u birdman own young money and had Wayne thinking it was his

He was spot on with the birdman ****. Bout time people start calling Beatrice out. Dude been robbing dudes for 2 decades

I've never been excited for a Ross album. I feel like it's all the same. Same for Meek.

Last edited:
A leak would be cool right about now tho. Its slow as hell at work, I'm copping regardless but would be nice to hear some of these tracks.

I don't feel bad for Wayne or any other grown man who allows himself to be mind-f'd out of anything, especially bread.

This dude was so lost, he was callin Babby his Daddy and kissin him on the mouth :smh:

Ross my man, but he gotta take the cape off and let Wayne get himself out of that situation on his own.

^ now that I think about it tho, Wayne that dude that never speaks up for himself. Ross speaking up for him, game taking up beefs for him. He a scary *** *****. Its like he getting abused and telling people his black eye not that bad. "He ain't mean it man, he was just mad, really its not that bad". Son needs a back bone.

I don't feel bad for Wayne or any other grown man who allows himself to be mind-f'd out of anything, especially bread.

This dude was so lost, he was callin Babby his Daddy and kissin him on the mouth
mean.gif

Ross my man, but he gotta take the cape off and let Wayne get himself out of that situation on his own.
Baby been brainwashing him since he was 12

I've seen a few people mention Scarface's album, but after the exposing that took place on the coli, I can't even look at him the same and "Untouchable" is a classic album to me. :smh:

This dude Rozay was on FIRE this interview [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] the Birdman disses, the 50 cent disses, lowkey tryna set up a 3some with Lira and Angela. I gotta cop the album just off of this

Ross was definitely workin on Yee through the interview....throwin subtle hints throughout :lol:

^ now that I think about it tho, Wayne that dude that never speaks up for himself. Ross speaking up for him, game taking up beefs for him. He a scary *** *****. Its like he getting abused and telling people his black eye not that bad. "He ain't mean it man, he was just mad, really its not that bad". Son needs a back bone.

Facts bruh.

Wayne out here lookin soft as hell.

Won't even speak for himself unless it's over a beat and halfway subliminal :smh:

I use to bump Wayne heavy, but it's clear he was never really bout that life he was spittin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom