***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Basically dude is the opposite of what he's always claimed. Long read, but all 24 pages are packed with good info.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-w...ter-p-c-murder-pistol-whipping-pimp-c.114524/

Good lookin.

That Master P/Pimp C story is crazy. I knew Pimp had to be talking about somebody on I Know You Strapped. Song is to detailed to not be true.

wait wait a gotdamn minute. "i know you strapped" was directed to Facemobb?

No. Master P. :lol:

Basically dude is the opposite of what he's always claimed. Long read, but all 24 pages are packed with good info.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-w...ter-p-c-murder-pistol-whipping-pimp-c.114524/

Good lookin.

That Master P/Pimp C story is crazy. I knew Pimp had to be talking about somebody on I Know You Strapped. Song is to detailed to not be true.

wait wait a gotdamn minute. "i know you strapped" was directed to Facemobb?
No. Master P.
laugh.gif
ok im reading that joint now. dude in there dropping straight knowledge. 

I have never been into the booth section on the coli

That section is hilarious :lol: the type of stanning for certain artists compared to the NT stanning is something else. If you wanna get a taste of that, go into the Lloyd Banks Halloween Havoc 2 thread over there. It's mostly what's equivalent to ":wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :x :x :smokin :smokin" when at best that tape was pretty good yet forgettable.

Last edited:
For the record, Lil Wayne stole his skater persona from Curren$y. Curren$y put him onto gear too, and enhanced his penmenship, as a rapper. Bye.

**** Vlad but I thought this was interesting since we just talked about this yesterday. Came out today. Flip doesn't seem like he's doing well at all musically. Son had a hard *** fall and he seems like he doesn't even know it :smh:

Forgot he even had that liquor back then. Flip should have been way bigger and had longer success.

Last edited:
Didn't know Vlad had a 20+ minute vid with Flip. I had only watched one that's like 4 minutes or so. Guess it was just a piece of it or something.

Back
Top Bottom