***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Game over was my ring tone when I got my first phone in '04. That and Knuck if you buck :lol:

To think there was a time when Lil Flip was a bigger artist than TIP :lol: "Way we ball" was classic, his "riding spinners" verse was cold....and Rock and Roll verse was too ill.

Never understood him being called the "Freestyle king". He was terrible at freestyling :rofl:.

Nowhere near terrible at freestyling

Flip was that dude. I was the only dude that was neutral. Best thing came from that beef View media item 1816221Its another one too can't find it tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I can do that still hard too

Probably one of my favorite songs of all time. My boy moved from Memphis and he was like, you ever heard of Lil Flip? I was like nah, his boy was a dealer and had a clean Tahoe on 24s with 15s in the trunk. Riding in that **** and listening to "I Can Do That" was heaven on earth. This was like 00 or 01, then I had to find "The Leprechaun" album and that **** was fire.

It always pissed me off how people were making fun of the cover for The Leprechaun. It was corny but he was like 18, it went with the theme of the album and where he was from so I thought it was fine.

Flip could freestyle his *** off. The thing about him was, it was an actual freestyle and he could go for 10-20 minutes straight. It wasn't the greatest **** lyrically but it was a real freestyle.

Last edited:
I ain't even watch the video but sound like Vlad want another black eye

Yeah flip was cold at freestyling and he was ACTUALLY freestyling. Not spitting writtens like 100% of rappers today lol

Freestyling is big in Houston..."mane hold up" :pimp:

99.9%^
Los is a freestyle god. His freestyling > his songs

Los last album was pretty good but people didn't give it chance because it's hard to shake that label of only being a freestyler.

War was one of the best songs I heard all year

Game over was my ring tone when I got my first phone in '04. That and Knuck if you buck :lol:

To think there was a time when Lil Flip was a bigger artist than TIP :lol: "Way we ball" was classic, his "riding spinners" verse was cold....and Rock and Roll verse was too ill.

Never understood him being called the "Freestyle king". He was terrible at freestyling :rofl:.

Nowhere near terrible at freestyling

Wooooooow I never knew there was a video to this. Loved this song. Those Neptunes beats were way ahead of their time.

Agreed about Los' freestyling. I'll hear him on a radio show and be like :wow: :wow: :wow: :pimp: and I'll listen to his actual songs and be like "k"

Last edited:
Son, that Jag with the Burberry was legendary.

Flip was stunting with a closet full of fake shoes and jerseys :x

I always forget the name of the OG freestyle over that beat with Big Moe singing. That one was always my favorite. :nthat:

This **** is fly too.

Last edited:
Son, that Jag with the Burberry was legendary.

Flip was stunting with a closet full of fake shoes and jerseys :x

jersey era got so ridiculous but I loved it

those custom area code jerseys were fire :rofl:

I still wear jerseys all the time, come see me

Jersey era was cool until they went too far. Like the dumb **** Master P had his crew doing. Some other cats were doing it too. Looking foolish.

Back
Top Bottom