***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

roll.gif

this dude RayJ is a completely new man, and i hate it. 

im ready to say its fake as hell. 

Last edited:
Yea Pokey is definitely alive :lol: i saw him at a McDonald's in a Walmart ordering the menu. He actually looks like he did 15 years ago, probably like 6'3" 350 :lol:

**** Vlad but I thought this was interesting since we just talked about this yesterday. Came out today. Flip doesn't seem like he's doing well at all musically. Son had a hard *** fall and he seems like he doesn't even know it :smh:

Forgot he even had that liquor back then. Flip should have been way bigger and had longer success.

Hmph, this is actually a pretty good interview. Agreed about Vlad'Flip's 07 album. Probably his best content wise as there was a variety of stuff, but his flow change from a couple years before til even currently just didn't have that punch as it did before.

Last edited:
That was waaaaaay better than anything from that atrocious tape she had when she first got out. She definitely has her normal flow/voice back compared to back then. I may be mixing her up with someone else, but I think she sounded so bad when she first got out cause she never did any rapping during her jail time :lol:

that freestyle video recommended this after a couple other videos ... my ***** Joseph McVey go too damn hard.. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom