***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

smh @ all those fake jordans and AF1's in flips closet

Funny thing is, in high school...he was kinda the sneaker king. He wore a sample size 9 and Active Athlete would sell him and my other homie all the sample Js and Nikes. I mean like he had 2001 Concords like 6 months early, before ppl even knew they were gonna be retroed. So when I saw him with all those fu-fu J's, I couldn't help but laugh because I knew he knew better.

Son, that Jag with the Burberry was legendary.

Flip was stunting with a closet full of fake shoes and jerseys :x

jersey era got so ridiculous but I loved it

those custom area code jerseys were fire :rofl:

I still wear jerseys all the time, come see me

Jersey era was cool until they went too far. Like the dumb **** Master P had his crew doing. Some other cats were doing it too. Looking foolish.

had a dude I was cool with that was sewing up his own jerseys...OUT of BEDSHEET materials

didn't have the heart to tell dude the truth:x

I can do that still hard too

Probably one of my favorite songs of all time. My boy moved from Memphis and he was like, you ever heard of Lil Flip? I was like nah, his boy was a dealer and had a clean Tahoe on 24s with 15s in the trunk. Riding in that **** and listening to "I Can Do That" was heaven on earth. This was like 00 or 01, then I had to find "The Leprechaun" album and that **** was fire.

It always pissed me off how people were making fun of the cover for The Leprechaun. It was corny but he was like 18, it went with the theme of the album and where he was from so I thought it was fine.

Flip could freestyle his *** off. The thing about him was, it was an actual freestyle and he could go for 10-20 minutes straight. It wasn't the greatest **** lyrically but it was a real freestyle.

100% fax. Flip was going right off the top and that is really not easy...something these new jacks know nothing about...

Man, I was a fan of Flip before I even knew who T.I. was and I was 17 when the beef started. Looking back I sided w/ T.I. cause I was young so the jokes and disrespect was hilarious. Plus Flip fell back hard after it.

Looking at it now as a grown *** man, I can say T.I. was a ***** *** ***** for that whole ordeal. From getting butthurt about not being on the remix to believing one of tiny bopper friends about Flips "diss".

They say it was moreless a shoutout to Tip in the freestyle than a diss.

I ended up looking up old articles about his jail stint and somehow he ducked a mandatory 3 year sentence back then. How does this dude keep getting out of **** the way he do?
mean.gif

Was reading through the coli thread and never knew scarface siding with tip was over Flip not signing to Def Jam South. Face another *** for that feminine *** move.

But I enjoyed listening to old Flip this weekend though
nthat.gif

Me n my friends used to battle growing up I stole Flips verse from his lean back freestyle lol no one ever found out

I just took out the parts where he was dissing Ti

Last edited:
I had The Leprechaun and Undaground Legend on all weekend with a few old freestyles.

Rollin On Glass, Sunny Days, In the House

I remember there was some show TI was performing at and lil flip was supposedly there and TI called him out to come to the stage and he never did so TI just kept the onslaught going dissing the **** outta him. I think that's the one where he starts talking about Tre leprechaun suit :lol:.

Yea they said police or security wouldn't let Flip squad come back to the stage so T.I. played it to his advantage
laugh.gif

Sounds about right :lol: T.I. been extra fraudulent for basically forever but fooled people this whole time. Still wonder who he ****** to avoid getting like 25 years for that Call Of Duty cache of guns he had.

Sounds about right
laugh.gif
T.I. been extra fraudulent for basically forever but fooled people this whole time. Still wonder who he ****** to avoid getting like 25 years for that Call Of Duty cache of guns he had.
word, he had to tell on someone or his money real long at that time period

Sounds about right :lol: T.I. been extra fraudulent for basically forever but fooled people this whole time. Still wonder who he ****** to avoid getting like 25 years for that Call Of Duty cache of guns he had.
word, he had to tell on someone or his money real long at that time period

If he snitched something woulda came out by now. And who was he gonna snitch on? His man was working for the feds and got him set up. He was the man they wanted, he was buying the guns. Who was left to snitch on? Maybe he snitched on somebody for something totally different, who knows. People with money got pull, especially in the court system. Money can buy everything.

Last edited:
TI ain't the first rich ***** to find himself in a jam. Money can buy you friends in high places...but to beat what he was facing says his friends are in much higher places than anyone thought. Especially with his record.

^Pokey stay in my neighborhood and I see him at the gas station/taco stand on the regular. He's very much alive and well

Back
Top Bottom