***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Exctally these NT dudes man..
laugh.gif

You would have to be the biggest moron to wife any chick with 3 kids from 3 different fathers. Are you serious?
One child is crazy enough, shes given the pass because she's a talented entertainer. Nobody would give you
sound advice to pursue a relationship with this type of women.
That's not true it really depends on her age and how she conducts herself to make that judgement call. She could have been married 3 times and they didn't work out or 2 husbands died or something lol

These Herbal Tea drinking chicks don't get a pass from me just because they appear to be different than your average hood chicks. Truth be told these Herbal Tea chicks are some of the biggest freaks and weed smokers ever.

Let these be a lesson to you dudes out here, don't be fooled by the natural hair or the incense that they light up. These chicks don't deserve special treatment.

Exctally these NT dudes man..:lol:

You would have to be the biggest moron to wife any chick with 3 kids from 3 different fathers. Are you serious?

One child is crazy enough, shes given the pass because she's a talented entertainer. Nobody would give you

sound advice to pursue a relationship with this type of women.
That's not true it really depends on her age and how she conducts herself to make that judgement call. She could have been married 3 times and they didn't work out or 2 husbands died or something lol
:rofl: you're serious too :rofl:

Good luck

My pullout game would be weak with Badu. I don't give a F! I wear them funny *** pants and hat anytime as long as I get to lay with her. Bet her box taste like god tears Fam. Bet those yambs are like the fountain of youth. Bruh I'm poking every hole, ear hole, belly button, I'm licking elbows, feet, armpits. My ninja she can call me right now .
Badu: what's up a**eater, you trying to eat this A**
Me: I'm on my way.

I don't care how attractive Eryah is...that hair,hat & shades combo looks silly :smh:

Funny how her running through several rappers doesn't get looked at the same as other chicks.

I randomly saw her in that show "Hand of God" had potential but I lost interest

Badu been different from the jump fam. We all know how beautiful and sexy she is. So if she comes outside dressed crazy we know that is just how Erika is. Doesn't diminish how sexy she is or how phat that *** is when its all said an done.

"They date have a baby and break up"

How casually you said this was great. Seriously. You should put it on a t shirt.

:lol:
Give it up bro, you not gonna win that argument in here.

I'd fall asleep in that :smokin

97, 04, and 09 are the baby years.

Badu was living life man.
laugh.gif

But hey man according to NT she must be a super ***!
this . thats mad far apart . its not that serious , especially at her age . she's not 21 . and i never saw the big deal about her but she looked pretty as hell in the interview . i could see how she's probably amazing up close and personal .

i don't care how long a nore interview is , it always feels too short 

I'd smash the **** out of her but she gotta be the most overrated thing even. Aba (average black auntie)
get out of here little man. 
Keef or dude name from North Carolina who post in the past with the same avi :nerd:
KeeL252...got banned in the NBA thread over something petty, but yea man. not keef tho. 
My bad bruh I had Keel in mind but keef came out. Good to see you

Wow
This ***** envy REALLY ***** made
He been holding a grudge on Ty $ign since then :smh:
He really sensitive
Where's the breakfast club bot??? He been slippin

Rather talk to Erykah Badu about incense and the constellations, than some thot about her eyebrows and reality TV show banter.

My pullout game would be weak with Badu. I don't give a F! I wear them funny *** pants and hat anytime as long as I get to lay with her. Bet her box taste like god tears Fam. Bet those yambs are like the fountain of youth. Bruh I'm poking every hole, ear hole, belly button, I'm licking elbows, feet, armpits. My ninja she can call me right now .
Badu: what's up a**eater, you trying to eat this A**
Me: I'm on my way.

Big dawg said elbows, feet and armpits though lol.

Back
Top Bottom