***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I don't care how attractive Eryah is...that hair,hat & shades combo looks silly :smh:

Funny how her running through several rappers doesn't get looked at the same as other chicks.

I randomly saw her in that show "Hand of God" had potential but I lost interest
She didn't run through rappers though
She actually had relationships with these dudes
She wasn't a jumpoff
Dudes actually claimed her
For the record I'm not caping
Just stating facts

ad49ed55318295a629f06a9917375f87.295x313x69.gif

You say that like there are not multiple people in the entertainment industry and out of the industry that do this everyday.

Comprehension skills seem to be lacking.

My entire point was fact that she isn't looked at the same way as others when they do it...male or female. :rolleyes

She didn't run through rappers though
She actually had relationships with these dudes
She wasn't a jumpoff
Dudes actually claimed her
For the record I'm not caping
Just stating facts

You're missing the point...a chick can take a picture with 4 different rappers and be called a ***,thot etc

With this logic the chicks who hop from relationship to relationship get a pass too as long as they get claimed :lol:

Last edited:
"They date have a baby and break up"

How casually you said this was great. Seriously. You should put it on a t shirt.

We all know they were committed relationships from what her and the men have said so I assumed when I said date that part was understood. :rolleyes

It is crazy the pass she gets, 3 kinds by 3 different fathers. How is she different from any other hood chick?

That said I love the women though..:lol: Baduism is prob one of my favorite albums of all time.

It is crazy the pass she gets, 3 kinds by 3 different fathers. How is she different from any other hood chick?

That said I love the women though..:lol: Baduism is prob one of my favorite albums of all time.

You don't see the difference between Badu and a hood chick that has kids, sits on her *** getting welfare and child support? :lol:

And I never hesitate to call chicks out but her situation is not like these hood chicks or instagram models.

Badu is a self made women, with talent and fresh produce between her legs. She be having dudes gone. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE. A hood mammie, white mammie, whatever you want to call them, will slice their wrist if their man left them.

No man leaves Erykah, she leaves them crying for her love again. She's entitled, because of her talent, bohemian/demure aura, and the fact that she looks damn good.

Ya'll talking about hood h*oes, what about dudes who are deadbeats with 5 baby mamas? Then complain about the "gay" epidemic. Like sucker, you weren't even around to raise your son. That's why he acts prissy.

I don't care how attractive Eryah is...that hair,hat & shades combo looks silly :smh:

Funny how her running through several rappers doesn't get looked at the same as other chicks.

I randomly saw her in that show "Hand of God" had potential but I lost interest
She don't get looked at the same because the way she handles herself. Being a thot isn't about sleeping with mad people it's about how you go about doing it being reckless

3 kids by 3 fathers should be broken down more lol

Are the kids all a year apart or less? Haha then you have a problem

Couple years though. You got good relationships with the fathers, you living life

Couple years though. You got good relationships with the fathers, you living life

View media item 1801477
LMAO boy you better stop. If someone posted in NT General right now saying that he was in love with a female with 3 diff kids from 3 diff baby daddies NT would be roasting him and laughing no matter how dope he says she is

View media item 1801477
LMAO boy you better stop. If someone posted in NT General right now saying that he was in love with a female with 3 diff kids from 3 diff baby daddies NT would be roasting him and laughing no matter how dope he says she is

That's cuz most NTers don't live in real life. It depends on the women. Badu is in her 40's. If a female is 35-40 that's not a bad thing at all. If she's 22-27 that's a problem.

Generally speaking no man that has his act together should EVER get with a woman with 3 kids by 3 different dudes because at the end of the day all 3 of those guys are going to be around and in the mix of your relationship. Be it family gatherings, events, meet ups or what have you. Pass on that. Let that woman deal with all 3 of those kids and the fathers of those kids as well, that's on her. You dudes make sure you find a woman with less baggage out here as they do exist and let the simps cuff these jump offs.

View media item 1801477

That's cuz most NTers don't live in real life. It depends on the women. Badu is in her 40's. If a female is 35-40 that's not a bad thing at all. If she's 22-27 that's a problem.

Bingo.

If you got a late 30 something
A late 20 something
And a 18 year old

And you 50, you deserved to be passed up on?

Now if you 26 with 3 baby fathers then yah. Don't do it :lol:

I'd smash the **** out of her but she gotta be the most overrated thing even. Aba (average black auntie)

Generally speaking no man that has his act together should EVER get with a woman with 3 kids by 3 different dudes because at the end of the day all 3 of those guys are going to be around and in the mix of your relationship. Be it family gatherings, events, meet ups or what have you. Pass on that. Let that woman deal with all 3 of those kids and the fathers of those kids as well, that's on her. You dudes make sure you find a woman with less baggage out here as they do exist and let the simps cuff these jump offs.

Exctally these NT dudes man..:lol:

You would have to be the biggest moron to wife any chick with 3 kids from 3 different fathers. Are you serious?
One child is crazy enough, shes given the pass because she's a talented entertainer. Nobody would give you
sound advice to pursue a relationship with this type of women.

Back
Top Bottom