***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Big Sean ahead of Kendrick [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] and I'm from Detroit.

People saying Big Sean or Future dropped the best album of the year :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll say this, rap music is in a real bad state right now. This year is easily the worst I've ever heard. So much damn garbage out here :x

Big Sean's a gimmick, but Future isn't? :rofl:

Future is what happens when you let a caveman/barbarian get time in a recording booth.

Future is literal example of that parody song Hopsin made. Fools barely even know what this fool Nayvadius is saying, but he has the best RAP album? Please.

Also, Sean shouldn't scratching the top of anybody's list. He's absurdly average, yet to hear an impressive Sean verse.

grimey you lost in life son. Go wash ya face.

Malik you were the homie. You're dead to me now b. :smh:

Last edited:
grimey you lost in life son. Go wash ya face.

Malik you were the homie. You're dead to me now b. :smh:

Nah, followers like you, who didn't have anyone to tell you to think for yourself, are lost. Dummies who do drugs, looking like Chris Tucker on "Dead Presidents". I'm 100% sure you got bad hygiene too.

Big Sean's a gimmick, but Future isn't? :rofl:

Future is what happens when you let a caveman/barbarian get time in a recording booth.

Yo, literally most of your post are about you hating on Future. I know he smashed your chick in the Gucci flip flops. Let it go bruh. These h0s for everybody

Yo, literally most of your post are about you hating on Future. I know he smashed your chick in the Gucci flip flops. Let it go bruh. These h0s for everybody

Scroll through all my posts, I just started mentioning Future within the past few months, lol.

Future is literal example of that parody song Hopsin made. Fools barely even know what this fool Nayvadius is saying, but he has the best RAP album? Please.

Also, Sean shouldn't scratching the top of anybody's list. He's absurdly average, yet to hear an impressive Sean verse.

I understand Future perfectly.

You probably just don't understand the lingo...

To Pimp A Butterfly is the years best rap record with IYRTITL and FHD not far behind it.

This was one of the best rap years in recent memory. Everyone dropped or is going to drop. If you didn't like anything that came out this year, rap may just not be for you anymore.

Back
Top Bottom