***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

pimp.gif
 my guy jalen wit the carti's

I refuse to carry on with someone who is looking for a hip hop savior :lol:

Go outside b.

Anyway, regardless of the Ross slander, Black Dollar is :pimp:

"I guess his kidneys failed"

[emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]
had me in tears "you know i gotta keep my foot on they neck" 
laugh.gif

idk y yall hate ross so much . music is good , persona is cool , interviews are hilarious and most of your favorite rappers LIE . all that exaggerate fabricate whatever b a lie is a lie . and if they not lying , they absolutely not living like that no more and just diggin up more and more old stories when they live extremely well off .

and none of us really know any of them so it dont faze me unless its ridiculously unbelievable i.e. ot genisis . ross is my guy i been laughin at this _ for the past two days

What an amazing opinion you brought to the discussion, b. You obviously have a lot to add to the thread based on your responses. :lol:

:lol:

am I doing it right? This is your idea of being cool and active in the thread right? Here, I'll be cool like you too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for contributing with more wisdom :pimp:

Last edited:
If I would of said Big Sean you would of agreed bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Big Sean is better than both J. Cole and Kendrick but that's another story and beside the point lol

But nah man, I wouldn't have. At the end of the day it really is just music and sometimes I personally feel like their crop of fans (in person and on social media) make them far more than they are. They make great music but that's where it ends. They aren't saviors for anyone. They are not the "voice" for black people. I've saw things like "You have to have a certain amount of intellect to understand cole and kendrick's music" like come on man lol it's really not that deep. They make great music and that's where it ends. If their music has a personal effect on you and your life that's different but let's not make them (or any other rapper really) more than what they are. 

This is a different topic but some of you have a very poor, basic, and surface level understanding of what music actually is. Like...the real science behind what it is and what it does to you, and how it happens. People should really do the knowledge and study ancient music, music theory, what sound is, etc.

Saying that it's only entertainment is like saying sex is only ejaculation. There is a whole boatload of **** that you're missing in between.

Last edited:
:lol:  Big Sean is better than both J. Cole and Kendrick but that's another story and beside the point lol

But nah man, I wouldn't have. At the end of the day it really is just music and sometimes I personally feel like their crop of fans (in person and on social media) make them far more than they are. They make great music but that's where it ends. They aren't saviors for anyone. They are not the "voice" for black people. I've saw things like "You have to have a certain amount of intellect to understand cole and kendrick's music" like come on man lol it's really not that deep. They make great music and that's where it ends. If their music has a personal effect on you and your life that's different but let's not make them (or any other rapper really) more than what they are. 

Big Sean is the worst rapper out.

But everything else is spot on.

I swear I'm still laughin at this dude calling Cole and Kendrick "saviors" :lol:

You know, I believe at one point Mos Def was considered the savior or a savior of rap with his conscious/non-commercial approach.

In today's generation, I'd probably give the title to either Kendrick or Lupe.

I ain't even 30 yet and feel old when I see someone say some **** like "big Sean is the best".

With respect to anyone's opinion, I can't even fathom what lens they're looking at rap through to even believe something like that.

I ain't even 30 yet and feel old when I see someone say some **** like "big Sean is the best".

With respect to anyone's opinion, I can't even fathom what lens they're looking at rap through to even believe something like that.

Best out naw? But him having the best album this year isn't really far fetched . I get some people think he was gimmicky . But he's making great music at this point .

Out of the "new" class he's probably my second favorite with Kendrick a very close 3

Back
Top Bottom