***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

You can tell Ross really loves the food and lifestyle being a millionaire can afford you

That's why I expect him to be successful, say what you want about his past but his passion for this **** isn't fake.

Last edited:
You can tell Ross really loves the food and lifestyle being a millionaire can afford you

That's why I expect him to be successful, say what you want about his past but his passion for this **** isn't fake.

This.

"And if you wanna take it to that NEXT LEVEL!" :lol:

Sort of a tangent...

I checked out a few Juan Epstein episodes today and thought yall were exaggerating about Cipha not knowing a damn thing.
Rosenberg would be like, "you remember [this joint] or [this group] and Cipha would always reply "nah" or make some corny joke. How you a DJ and don't know about music?!

Combat Jack show is my favorite hip-hop related podcast/show because Pete, Combat Jack, and Dallas Penn know a lot about the music and the culture which enhances the entire conversation. All the other shows have that one weak link.

POWDERRRR  
pimp.gif

Sort of a tangent...

I checked out a few Juan Epstein episodes today and thought yall were exaggerating about Cipha not knowing a damn thing.
Rosenberg would be like, "you remember [this joint] or [this group] and Cipha would always reply "nah" or make some corny joke. How you a DJ and don't know about music?!

Combat Jack show is my favorite hip-hop related podcast/show because Pete, Combat Jack, and Dallas Penn know a lot about the music and the culture which enhances the entire conversation. All the other shows have that one weak link.

Yeah, but DJ's are different now. It's like the radio...they don't break artist and music like they used to.

That interview made me want to check out Troy Ave's music. Dude seems mad cool

Listen to the Bricks In My Backpack series

He's not for everyone though

You can tell Ross really loves the food

he probably was making himself hungry just describing the food

Last edited:

I can't wait for him to "break bread" with someone on the Food Channel and get his own cooking show. Not gonna lie, I'd watch it.

Last edited:
I can't wait for him to "break bread" with someone on the Food Channel and get his own cooking show. Not gonna lie, I'd watch it.

him...

action bronson... (this dude is beyond a foodie!)

and i remember watching on MTV trick daddy had a cooking show (ONCE) and he made fried conch... GOLD!!:smokin

Back
Top Bottom