***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

peace...

this debate can go on for years...

always a power struggle in nyc on urban radio

im a loyalist of hot...

BC is growing by the day but being likable and across the map doesnt mean its number one across the map...

ratings in nyc, HOT been lost that with Star..simple, we all can agree...

but dollar / Ads wise, HOT is still winning...

but we can agree to disagree.
hot 97's main dude is flex.....angie been losing, thats why they moved her show later in da evening.

da best radio is kayslay on thursdays..

I was waiting for Charlamagne to drop "I love this ****" in that August interview when they was talmbout eating ***. I disappoint

Another example of doing an interview too early in an artist career or the artist is no longer relevant

Breakfast club is becoming infamous for this

In example ( Trinidad James, any Nelly interview at this point, Young Dro, Tiara Thomas, Mack Wilds, and the list goes on)

Sway does conduct better interviews but artists open up more to the Breakfast club because its 3 individuals posing the tough questions, rather than just 1 person

So you can't interview someone until they blow up is what you're saying?
And You're not allowed to interview an artist that's not topping the charts no more either, correct?

:stoneface:

Last edited:
Another example of doing an interview too early in an artist career or the artist is no longer relevant

Breakfast club is becoming infamous for this

In example ( Trinidad James, any Nelly interview at this point, Young Dro, Tiara Thomas, Mack Wilds, and the list goes on)

Sway does conduct better interviews but artists open up more to the Breakfast club because its 3 individuals posing the tough questions, rather than just 1 person
How are you supposed to grow as a artist if you don
't do interviews? Bruh..... like lol

I don't know about you guys but I'm really liking what Dom, Nip and Ross are spitting.

They're are speaking a lot of being your own boss, handling your own business and keeping all the money.

Out of all the donkey of the days, why in the world did you post that?

An example of the differences in TBC and Hot 97

Is the Rick Ross and Jim/Chrissy interviews

Rick Ross has much better interviews on TBC

Cypher and Rosenberg aren't up on pop culture, so they're painful to listen to in certain interviews. Asking Chrissy did she know Big L...really? Because that's how he associates Harlem. That's why Ebro put himself in the middle of it.

In certain interviews I'd rather hear Cypher/Rosenberg/Ebro and other ones TBC. It's actually a pretty good balance, but the problem is that most of Hot 97's are away from radio.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom