***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

You can be a fan of Donald Glover's stand up? :lol:

Dude is very talented but his stand up was unintentionally comical. I understand him not wanting to be called a rapper because he does much more than that and it's not like he came into the public consciousness through his music anyway

i was really suprised by how he broke down the whole "Community" situation.

That was actually big news concerning the show and the fact that he's getting his own show on FX (prob will be FXX)

Last edited:
He was good on Community but I'm more interested in his show because I believe his writing/production ideas are his greatest assets.

You can only do so much on NBC

You can be a fan of Donald Glover's stand up? :lol:

Dude is very talented but his stand up was unintentionally comical. I understand him not wanting to be called a rapper because he does much more than that and it's not like he came into the public consciousness through his music anyway
Sorry fan of low brow humor
tumblr_m5hezaiq5T1r4qrx4.gif

And yes he is more then that but *****( Kevin hart voice), the genre you picked was hip hop this dude is not dropping Maroon 5 albums, lol..

I didn't think the Gambino one was anything special.
Being a big fan of " Community" and his stand up/music I dug it...(kanye shrug)
The only thing that bugged me was the whole" not a rapper" bs...
But it was a good look to see him do a interview, also check out his Sway freestyle/interview for those with time

I can see his point though. Nowadays, labeling yourself as a "rapper" forces you into a box that he has no desire to live in. Why can't he just be someone who releases music, typically of the hip-hop variety?

He straight skated on the Sway freestyle, about to check the interview out.

Last edited:
never knew the black dude on season 2 of "girls" was childish gambino
eek.gif
......i never listened to his music but I've seen his name here and there 

Donald interview was actually interesting.

Plies one was hilarious . Angela yee talking bout going to backwoods Florida strip clubs

Was listening to that 36 junt with Yellawolf this morning hoping they got on Breakfast Club

Plies has been getting the Lil Jon jokes for a minute.

Plus dude is mad short

Nelly has his guard up 24/7 during interviews. Dude is worse than Jay-Z. He gives nothing and doesn't even try to make it entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom