***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

The last time he went after disposable

Still don't get what's wrong w/ this. He'd be a fool to try and fight 4-5 dudes. It actually makes the dudes look worse than him, u really that made Charlamagne aint do a drop for ur DVD, really? :lol:

Like I said he pick and chooses his battles....he won't go at a big player...he's not stupid...he go after those with less status or on a decline

Like I said he pick and chooses his battles....he won't go at a big player...he's not stupid...he go after those with less status or on a decline
he doesnt pick and choose, he just asks the questions ppl are scared to ask, some ppl just take the questions a certain way which makes it seem like hes going at them

Charlamagne knows his place because all it takes is one phone call and he'll be out of a job again like in Philly.
he's too powerful now to be dismissed like before....

hot 97 could always hit da red button to challenge da breakfast club and bring back Star from Star & bucwild...that would

REALLY be war on da radio..especially since envy and star STILL got beef.

hot 97 could always hit da red button to challenge da breakfast club and bring back Star from Star & bucwild...that would

that would be AMAZING  but star talks wild crazy ya boy would be getting suspended left and right

plus he talks so crazy even in the powder puff industry it is today it will get physical. and after reading dudes book 

hes reckless

Last edited:
Still don't get what's wrong w/ this. He'd be a fool to try and fight 4-5 dudes. It actually makes the dudes look worse than him, u really that made Charlamagne aint do a drop for ur DVD, really?
laugh.gif
Had nothing to do with a DVD drop. They were sent after him by a "disposable" guest on the show whether it be Busta or Lil Kim depending on who you believe.

Some of you people don't understand radio. You want Charlemagne to act like a fool on a national syndicated radio show like this is Star's show on YouTube :lol:

don't think he's scared, you ride on everybody they won't come back, nor will their affilialates

lil mama and others are simply more disposable

Yep. Certain people need his show, others they need. He's not stupid.

Still don't get what's wrong w/ this. He'd be a fool to try and fight 4-5 dudes. It actually makes the dudes look worse than him, u really that made Charlamagne aint do a drop for ur DVD, really? :lol:

Nothing was wrong with it

:lol:

I was thinking about that one day, hell Keith Olberman went back to ESPN

But yeah, Charlamagne is now an entity through the internet and also on MTV...he would be good even without Power 105, because he hasn't burned bridges the way Star has.

i think alot of people just haven't watched the show enough

i've seen damn near every interview they have

c is def not gun shy

he already has the hottest label in rap dodging him aside from nicki

prolly will never get a kanye interview either

same with star, people used to dodge him like aids or come to the show tryna out attitude star before he does

he doesnt pick and choose, he just asks the questions ppl are scared to ask, some ppl just take the questions a certain way which makes it seem like hes going at them

:lol: he does choose....I'll say it again...he's not stupid...

I like the show but let's be real

that would be AMAZING  but star talks wild crazy ya boy would be getting suspended left and right
plus he talks so crazy even in the powder puff industry it is today it will get physical. and after reading dudes book 
hes reckless

I watch his youtube radio occasionally. He has no chill. kinda lame though..

star is on a different path now, he focuses on solo missions with no guests and just rifts on current events

i like it tho, people are still tryna sue him on the daily :lol:

Keke palmer interview was interesting.  Hope she does well for herself.

Hopefully she doesn't get type cast like most black actresses

Last edited:
Keke palmer interview was interesting.  Hope she does well for herself.
Hopefully she doesn't get type cast like most black actresses

She seems like she has **** together, so I can't see her falling victim. Even if they try to type cast her,she seems like the type to make projects for herself.

They got my ___ Gambino?! :wow:

Reagan Gomez :evil:

She has gotten much better with age :smokin

Used to love me some Zaria :nerd:

Have to check the Childish Gambino one since you guys are saying it's good

I didn't think the Gambino one was anything special.
Being a big fan of " Community" and his stand up/music I dug it...(kanye shrug)
The only thing that bugged me was the whole" not a rapper" bs...
But it was a good look to see him do a interview, also check out his Sway freestyle/interview for those with time

Back
Top Bottom