***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

"I wasn't readdddyyyyy"
roll.gif

dro is a fool lol

straight blasphemy that the diddy interview wasn't 40 minutes to an hour 

straight blasphemy that the diddy interview wasn't 40 minutes to an hour 

puff has been on the show before and him and c started off on the wrong foot straight out the gate

if puffs new business acquisition wasn't so big he prolly would've never came back

He wasn't upset by the Shyne comments...he probably felt set up. I'm sure he had to hold in his laughter, because Charlamagne was 100% on point about Shyne's music.

another thing i noticed charlamagne is brazen but he knows his place 

they mustve had a laundry list of things he couldn't ask or say 

because there is no way there wasnt any cassie slander in that interview 

He mentioned it recently...it was something along the lines of a Puff or Jay-Z interview should be different than a Waka or Gucci...because something can be learned in those interviews...they're inspirations...paraphrasing, but it was along those lines.

The real difference is media training and willingness to talk about **** that has nothing to do with why they're actually there (to promote whatever project)

Length of the interview is based on what the interviewee is giving back...doesn't matter who it is if they're strictly promoting there's no way they can make the interview any longer because they're not gonna talk about the past,rumors,personal life etc.

Last edited:
Charlamagne knows his place because all it takes is one phone call and he'll be out of a job again like in Philly.

I was waiting for a Cassie question too... they tipped toed sideline saying "sounds like Diddy's ready for marriage!" and Puff shut that down
laugh.gif
 When you act one way around certain people but another around others, the **** just screams COWARD... IMO

Told y'all Charlamagne is a son, he only puts the tough guy hat on for guests he knows aren't about ****. Look at the Gucci interview where he treated him like he was Marcellus Wallace

He mentioned it recently...it was something along the lines of a Puff or Jay-Z interview should be different than a Waka or Gucci...because something can be learned in those interviews...they're inspirations...paraphrasing, but it was along those lines.

No he knows they'll son his *** and Gucci shut his *** up too

don't think he's scared, you ride on everybody they won't come back, nor will their affilialates

lil mama and others are simply more disposable

and he already irritated puff anyway

Back
Top Bottom