***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

K.R.I.T idk what it is but dude seems like the coolest guy on earth. Like the type of dude you share meds and play Madden with

if drake were to ever go up there (which i doubt he ever will)

he'd run out crying
laugh.gif

he'd run out crying :lol:

No he wouldn't, they would suck his **** like every other place that interviews him don't let Charlamagne fool you, nobody really care about that ***** opinion, he's a court jester.

ecko the god.
smokin.gif

i need to cop that book asap, i spent way too much money on the

GOAT clothing line to not read that book.

edit:

i've never seen this much knowledge dropped on the BC, must watch.

Last edited:
Drake not mentally strong enough for the shots from charlamagne

ecko has also had lectures that are cold too, dude just has a firm understanding of how to get to the money and sustain it

not for nothing, im GLAD breakfast club is hot and put pressure on hot97 cuz now this **** gonna be some ol' monday night wars

WWF VS WCW back in da days, when competition breeds excellence...ebro had to become a personality to save that show.

where's da whole story to this?

I'm surprised Elliott didn't buck back at him. I really can't stand Ebro, and I'm glad they getting they *** bussed by the TBC. Their squad doesn't flow, their interviews are wack and they all lack personality. Serious question, do people still listen to them?

he'd run out crying :lol:

Drake is never going up, according to Envy and Charlamagne he has real beef with Charlamagne because he says Charlamagne talked about his mom. Cthagod denies it, and I believe him. I think he would admit to doing it if he really did, Drake just using any excuse to meet face to face with him. Not that he has to.

so why wouldnt he go on BC and address it then? Somebody say something ill about my madre, I'm bringing the war to your doorstep. I mean, how can he hope to win vs kendrick if he's afraid to step foot on BC soil? Dude would get baptized tho, catch that quick fade in the game. like 50 insults before they even introduce him haha

Because the best way for Drake to hurt them is not going on the show. He would be their most popular interview easily, so if he don't **** with the homie, why help his brand? I don't understand y'all sometimes. Dudes really think Drake, the top rapper in the world, is scared of a shock jock from NY who's opinion holds no weight.

He would be doing 'em the favor by going on the show. It wouldn't help Drake that much by going on there, I agree with that. If Charlamagne did say something about his mother that's crossing the line but is there any proof of that?

The Juan Epstein with Ja and Irv is dope. Irv is one of the more entertaining personalities in rap.

He sort of filled in some blanks for me, even though Irv didn't go in to too much detail. I always wondered what happen with him and Mic Geronimo and with CMC

Back
Top Bottom