***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Before ether Him & nas seemed to have a cordial relationship and friendship.

laugh.gif

Not even. Them ****** were trading subliminals for years before it became official.

TLC?

Aren't they supposed to have a VH-1 movie?

It's still weird seeing them referred to as TLC without Left Eye...I see T-Boz and Chilli

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Not even. Them ****** were trading subliminals for years before it became official.
My b should have used the multi feature...but yeah Nas and Jay trading jabs on Clue mixtapes....
laugh.gif

Jay seemed mad emo over Nas not recording his verse for DP...
mean.gif

I'm straight off Chilli, she's still sexy but something about her is off. My 10 year old self would never forgive me for saying that but age give you perspective I guess :lol:

I'm straight off Chilli, she's still sexy but something about her is off. My 10 year old self would never forgive me for saying that but age give you perspective I guess :lol:

Thought the same thing. Maybe her skin color is too dark for a light skinned idk I can't describe what's off about her.

But I also think in a couple years she's gonna come out..

The team is perfect as is . . . Envy as the straight man, Yee as the nice person, and Charlemagne as the *** hole/funny guy​

Seemed like everyone turned on Envy after the KRIT and Gucci incidents​

And I wish Drake would go up there just once​
What happened during the KRIT and Gucci incidents? Can't watch right now

I see where your coming from but at the same time you have to realize that the core of their audience wants to know those generic things. As much as we may want to get in depth many viewers wanna know ********.

Also i suggest you watch Envy's interview with combat jack... it's like night and day when based against his BC persona.

Will do. Thanks for the suggestion.
can someone post it i cant find it

Edit: nvm found it

Last edited:
The funny **** is Ebro doing all that yelling yet Elliott Wilson just chilling happy to get the promo still :lol:

This is unrelated but yoooooo
not for nothing, im GLAD breakfast club is hot and put pressure on hot97 cuz now this **** gonna be some ol' monday night wars

WWF VS WCW back in da days, when competition breeds excellence...ebro had to become a personality to save that show.

where's da whole story to this?

matta fact, found da whole interview...eff that, im starting a new thread though with it...

Just got the time to watch the ja rule/irv gotti video.

Joint was funny.

Irv COULD NOT keep a straight face during the ashanti questions.

​
The team is perfect as is . . . Envy as the straight man, Yee as the nice person, and Charlemagne as the *** hole/funny guy​
 ​
Seemed like everyone turned on Envy after the KRIT and Gucci incidents​
 ​
And I wish Drake would go up there just once​
What happened during the KRIT and Gucci incidents? Can't watch right now
In the KRIT interview, he got KRIT's partner's name wrong after KRIT had explained it, it's bleeped but I think he said "Big ****" instead of "Big Sant" (which was kinda disrespectful on Envy's end lol) and KRIT felt a way

@14:18

In the Gucci Interview, Envy asked about Gucci pushing a broad out of the car 
laugh.gif
, Gucci kinda chumped him and said "if I don't wanna talk about that **** then I don't wanna talk about that ****" or some semi-disrespectful **** like that lol

@ 0:45

Sidenote: someone link me to that Lacoste windbreaker wop got on, **** hard

Back
Top Bottom