***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

'if your face was the bible, it'd be the old testament'

fam...com'n fam...how you do somebody like that and yall aint cool like that. that's a barbershop diss with ya boys. she damn near a stranger, son going for blood

Guru says that Cam did say delete that verse. But he doesn't delete anything from Jay. So it still exist. But, to Cam, the verse was deleted.

Guru says that Cam did say delete that verse. But he doesn't delete anything from Jay. So it still exist. But, to Cam, the verse was deleted.
syllogism.....

can't ain't lying, but since he's not a engineer he truly may not know if it was really deleted.

The thing that caught me the most about that interview.... is Diplomats not being able to be played in 40/40 but him and Nas are cool as **** now... thats ****** backwards

That's petty, Diplomats are classic NY rap and should be played at all clubs in the city. Idk why Jay would still hold that, he's way bigger than Cam/Dips anyway.

fam....Char called her the voice of the young struggle face....to her face....with a straight face....omg yo.

:rofl:

Aye, forreal tho I had NO clue me and her are about the same age. She looks horrible for 24. I know 40 y.o. women who look younger than her.

Last edited:

nerd.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

You, Greg Oden, and LeBron James seem to have that same gene. I'm done 
roll.gif
. That was so disrespectful.

you guys ever hear yee not like anything/anyone's music?? 

she cool but the way she cosigns everything i think she's not keeping it real with her opinion.

but then when you look at envy and charlemegne she needs to be there so theres at least one nice person there. 

as corny as many think envy is he is the connect man, he prolly gets alotta the harder to book people due to char and has worked with many of the guests

yee is the good cop and somewhat sex symbol

char is the money man, the reason everyone tunes in

That's who Angela rolls with? hmmm

And yeah, you rarely hear her give an opinion on anything. She just be asking a bunch of mediatakeout questions.

Man Clue, Envy, Whoo Kid, Kay Slay and Green Lantern were the go to DJ's during my HS years... dudes been in the game for the longest...

Last edited:
BC would be better without Envy IMO. He's dumb as rocks and always asks the same generic questions. On more than one occasion, the guest would be sharing a story, and he'd just butt in and pose some unrelated, banal question.

What I really want to see is Charlamagne and Big Ghost interview Drake.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
as corny as many think envy is he is the connect man, he prolly gets alotta the harder to book people due to char and has worked with many of the guests

yee is the good cop and somewhat sex symbol

char is the money man, the reason everyone tunes in
They basically have the setup of the og american idol judges 

paula = yee

randy = envy 

simon = c da god 

You only hear one side.

For some reason you believe Cam's side, when Cam has had numerous people complain about his business practices.

It's cool to diss Jay, and he's not going to defend himself...because there's no reason too. People are already going to dislike him based on his level of success.

It's the fact that the SAME side of him keeps coming up/keeps coming to the light from Cam/Dips to Beans interview before the actual diss songs to Sparx talking about the give it to me/him not clearing a sample but turning around and clearing T.I's for bring em out to Fifty with the Joint venture on Freeways last lp to ?uestlove talking about the roots meeting when he was the Pres to DMX to the **** Irv said about him... The List Goes On.

At some point you have to begin to look at it like there has to be some truth to this, regardless of whether he's your favorite artist or not.

That whole ban of diplomats in the 40/40 is BEYOND wild, that's enough to make you look at him funny by itself but when you take into consideration his relationship with Nas after Ether there's even more of a case to be made.

Everyone is capable of doing questionable **** that's all I'm saying. Hell look at Nas and all of the greatness he's ****** up being on that weirdboy **** :smh:

Last edited:

BC would be better without Envy IMO. He's dumb as rocks and always asks the same generic questions. On more than one occasion, the guest would be sharing a story, and he'd just butt in and pose some unrelated, banal question.

What I really want to see is Charlamagne and Big Ghost interview Drake.
laugh.gif
The team is perfect as is . . . Envy as the straight man, Yee as the nice person, and Charlemagne as the *** hole/funny guy

Seemed like everyone turned on Envy after the KRIT and Gucci incidents

And I wish Drake would go up there just once

jay banning the dips in the 40/40 prolly has more to do with cam dry snitching when he got shot and the disses after

jay obviously never let it go

jay has done many weak moves but this one sounds about right but cam is also a threat, one of the only ones from the roc that could've made the same moves jay made so I can see why some people think it's extreme

if this was before cam got shot it would be strictly hating but after it's bout 50/50

It's the fact that the SAME side of him keeps coming up/keeps coming to the light from Cam/Dips to Beans interview before the actual diss songs to Sparx talking about the give it to me/him not clearing a sample but turning around and clearing T.I's for bring em out to Fifty with the Joint venture on Freeways last lp to ?uestlove talking about the roots meeting when he was the Pres to DMX to the **** Irv said about him... The List Goes On.

At some point you have to begin to look at it like there has to be some truth to this, regardless of whether he's your favorite artist or not.

That whole ban of diplomats in the 40/40 is BEYOND wild, that's enough to make you look at him funny by itself but when you take into consideration his relationship with Nas after Ether there's even more of a case to be made.

Everyone is capable of doing questionable **** that's all I'm saying. Hell look at Nas and all of the greatness he's ****** up being on that weirdboy ****
mean.gif
you left out what he was paying young guns on tour.....

You only hear one side.

For some reason you believe Cam's side, when Cam has had numerous people complain about his business practices.

It's cool to diss Jay, and he's not going to defend himself...because there's no reason too. People are already going to dislike him based on his level of success.

Everyone is capable of doing questionable **** that's all I'm saying. Hell look at Nas and all of the greatness he's ****** up being on that weirdboy ****
mean.gif
^ This.

Back
Top Bottom