Sparks still waiting on that check Hov
laugh.gif

"Blue is the color of deception..."
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Exactly cake!!

Dude acting like I made that jay comment because of cam :lol:

Too much **** out here about hov

BC would be better without Envy IMO. He's dumb as rocks and always asks the same generic questions. On more than one occasion, the guest would be sharing a story, and he'd just butt in and pose some unrelated, banal question.

What I really want to see is Charlamagne and Big Ghost interview Drake. :lol:

Envy is far from dumb, not sure where you get this from. Not liking someone and calling them dumb are two entirely different things.

It's the fact that the SAME side of him keeps coming up/keeps coming to the light from Cam/Dips to Beans interview before the actual diss songs to Sparx talking about the give it to me/him not clearing a sample but turning around and clearing T.I's for bring em out to Fifty with the Joint venture on Freeways last lp to ?uestlove talking about the roots meeting when he was the Pres to DMX to the **** Irv said about him... The List Goes On.

At some point you have to begin to look at it like there has to be some truth to this, regardless of whether he's your favorite artist or not.

That whole ban of diplomats in the 40/40 is BEYOND wild, that's enough to make you look at him funny by itself but when you take into consideration his relationship with Nas after Ether there's even more of a case to be made.

Everyone is capable of doing questionable **** that's all I'm saying. Hell look at Nas and all of the greatness he's ****** up being on that weirdboy **** :smh:

My point, you're evaluating peoples character you don't know based off hear say. Is Cam credible? Irv? DMX?

Everyone complains about everyone in the music industry, but Jay gets more because of who he is. That makes it gossip.

You don't think Zeek getting thrown out, and the Cam situation is more than Oh Boy? If it was that deep why did he do Welcome To New York City? It's more to it than that.

Exactly cake!!

Dude acting like I made that jay comment because of cam :lol:

Too much **** out here about hov

What are you crying about?

ransom is not from new york

Born in New York like Joe.

And ignore what he says.

Last edited:
It's the fact that the SAME side of him keeps coming up/keeps coming to the light from Cam/Dips to Beans interview before the actual diss songs to Sparx talking about the give it to me/him not clearing a sample but turning around and clearing T.I's for bring em out to Fifty with the Joint venture on Freeways last lp to ?uestlove talking about the roots meeting when he was the Pres to DMX to the **** Irv said about him... The List Goes On.

At some point you have to begin to look at it like there has to be some truth to this, regardless of whether he's your favorite artist or not.

That whole ban of diplomats in the 40/40 is BEYOND wild, that's enough to make you look at him funny by itself but when you take into consideration his relationship with Nas after Ether there's even more of a case to be made.

Everyone is capable of doing questionable **** that's all I'm saying. Hell look at Nas and all of the greatness he's ****** up being on that weirdboy ****
mean.gif
This. 

At this point I'm not even checking for Nas like that.

A lot is based off his back tracking since Distant Relatives. 

I remember Jim said Jay wouldn't play Dipset in his club back in 07 :lol:. I'm surprised he's still holding onto that.

Last edited:
there's a median to it all I'm sure Jay has done Plenty of things that are to be considered questionable, As has cam, as Has Irv, As has X, Siegel etc etc.

The bigger you are nad the bigger the responsibility the more blame your going to get that's the way it works. I just don't get how everyone is quick to try and check celebs but are either doing the same kind of things in their life at a smaller scale or mingling with cats who do the same.

Jay and Nas had a meeting to air out their differences that was arranged by Steve Stoute before the "I Declare War" concert when they were both on stage together.  So that is why they are cool to this day.  As far as the Dips and their music being banned from the 40/40 club, from what we know, they haven't talked things out collectively to settle any differences left over.  At the end of the day, the Dips did it to themselves as you never bite the hand that feeds you.  Sure they Dips are doing okay for themselves for the most part but with Jay's help I'm sure they could be doing much better.  I don't even think Jay has a grudge against the Dips, I see it as more of a chess move/power play.  Just as a reminder to them on where he is and where they are.

It's the equivalent of Joe's Burger stand throwing a shot at McDonald's.  Of course we know Joe's Burger stand can't compete with McDonald's, so it would be rather unwise for Joe Burger stand to even combat McDonald's in any way.  Reason being is because Joe's Burger stand is made up of a bunch of fly by night ****** that are just trying to make it.  Well take that same equation and replace the names.  Joe's Burger stand is Camron and the Dips, and McDonald's is Jay. 

All this jay slander and ya dont even know his side of the story for all the "funny ish" he did smh

Jay and Nas had a meeting to air out their differences that was arranged by Steve Stoute before the "I Declare War" concert when they were both on stage together.  So that is why they are cool to this day.  As far as the Dips and their music being banned from the 40/40 club, from what we know, they haven't talked things out collectively to settle any differences left over.  At the end of the day, the Dips did it to themselves as you never bite the hand that feeds you.  Sure they Dips are doing okay for themselves for the most part but with Jay's help I'm sure they could be doing much better.  I don't even think Jay has a grudge against the Dips, I see it as more of a chess move/power play.  Just as a reminder to them on where he is and where they are.

It's the equivalent of Joe's Burger stand throwing a shot at McDonald's.  Of course we know Joe's Burger stand can't compete with McDonald's, so it would be rather unwise for Joe Burger stand to even combat McDonald's in any way.  Reason being is because Joe's Burger stand is made up of a bunch of fly by night ****** that are just trying to make it.  Well take that same equation and replace the names.  Joe's Burger stand is Camron and the Dips, and McDonald's is Jay. 

Look fam im a Jay fan too but you gotta call it how it is.

1) playing someones record isn't a power move it's one ******g club in NYC.
2) what is it to talk out... this is just a case of two egos not really digging how the other moves point blank period. Jay is way too big to be this petty about a situation that never went past a few jokes and songs. ESPECIALLY knowing his partner (OG Juan) has cosigned and has a strong relationship with cam & knowing that straight up That dipset era will forever be synonymous with NY & that whole roc movement.

Envy is far from dumb, not sure where you get this from. Not liking someone and calling them dumb are two entirely different things.
To be honest, I've watched a fair share of the breakfast club interviews--maybe twenty--and I don't recall ever hearing Envy say anything insightful. During the Janelle Monae interview, she was explaining her unorthodox rise, her unique philosophy on life, etc., and Envy was bored to the point of repeatedly butting in and asking "so you seeing any dudes?" And during the Michael K. Williams interview, he was about to share the story about how 'Pac discovered him, but Envy, per usual, cuts him short and asks some asinine question. If you're one-dimensional to the point of only caring about who your female guest is dating and if you keep cutting off interesting stories with the same generic questions (there are multiple instances of this), you're dumb in my book. I know BC isn't supposed to be some PhD seminar, but I'd like to hear more from one of the hosts than the usual "what's happening with you?," "when's your album drop?," "what's up with your beef with _____?," etc.

I see where your coming from but at the same time you have to realize that the core of their audience wants to know those generic things. As much as we may want to get in depth many viewers wanna know ********.

Also i suggest you watch Envy's interview with combat jack... it's like night and day when based against his BC persona.

2) what is it to talk out... this is just a case of two egos not really digging how the other moves point blank period. Jay is way too big to be this petty about a situation that never went past a few jokes and songs. ESPECIALLY knowing his partner (OG Juan) has cosigned and has a strong relationship with cam & knowing that straight up That dipset era will forever be synonymous with NY & that whole roc movement.

Then don't you think it's more than that?

That's why I said there's more to the story, and you'll never hear the real side.

Because Dame and Jay are at least cordial and have met recently. So why would he have beef just over Oh Boy, when he did a song with him later...and will speak to Dame who made Cam the VP in the first place. His story doesn't even make sense. Obviously you can see with Dame and Nas Jay isn't that big on holding on to grudges.

I hear what your saying with both of your points but I'll say this again.  In life, it is wise to NEVER mess with someone who either has more power and or money than you, especially if you are the person that first starts something.  It's just not wise.  Same rules apply in the jungle.  The zebra never messes with the lion, because the lion can eat the zebra and is vastly regarded as the king of the jungle.  Just like it wouldn't be wise for Jay to mess with Warren Buffet.  It's Jay's club, so he can do what he wants to do, it's called the power of ownership. 

Then don't you think it's more than that?

That's why I said there's more to the story, and you'll never hear the real side.

Because Dame and Jay are at least cordial and have met recently. So why would he have beef just over Oh Boy, when he did a song with him later...and will speak to Dame who made Cam the VP in the first place. His story doesn't even make sense. Obviously you can see with Dame and Nas Jay isn't that big on holding on to grudges.

Dame he's known half his life.... Before ether Him & nas seemed to have a cordial relationship and friendship.

He's NEVER really liked cam. i'm not gonna speculate on what happened because i don't know but obviously nobody got hurt and nobody was in danger so to be holding a grudge against a guy for this long is very petty there is no way around that.

Hell even Jim who's known for making something out of a small issue has been seen bumping to Jay music.... this "beef" really isn't big enough to require that amount of animosity damn near 10 years later.

There's definitely more to the story

Also Cam shouldn't even care, it's not like he gonna go platinum off of 40/40 club playing his music

​
The team is perfect as is . . . Envy as the straight man, Yee as the nice person, and Charlemagne as the *** hole/funny guy​
 ​
Seemed like everyone turned on Envy after the KRIT and Gucci incidents​
 ​
And I wish Drake would go up there just once​
What happened during the KRIT and Gucci incidents? Can't watch right now
I see where your coming from but at the same time you have to realize that the core of their audience wants to know those generic things. As much as we may want to get in depth many viewers wanna know ********.

Also i suggest you watch Envy's interview with combat jack... it's like night and day when based against his BC persona.
Will do. Thanks for the suggestion.

There's definitely more to the story

Also Cam shouldn't even care, it's not like he gonna go platinum off of 40/40 club playing his music

that's what's so funny..... I Honestly don't think cam gives two ***** about it at all... i mean he got left off a Rocafella tour when he was the hottest ***** on rocafella not named Jay-Z i'm sure a club ban doesn't bother him.

It was just said to show that this may be bigger on one side than it is to another.

Back
Top Bottom