***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

He would be doing 'em the favor by going on the show. It wouldn't help Drake that much by going on there, I agree with that. If Charlamagne did say something about his mother that's crossing the line but is there any proof of that?

48 laws, #9 "Win through your actions, never through argument"

#16 "Use absence to increase respect and honor"

Lmfaoo 
laugh.gif

they only got a M and a 2XL, I go with a Large

125 kinda steep anyway

Repped homie and will be on the lookout for a L

I like Breakfast Club for entertainment and some insight, but at the time Cyph, Rosenberg, and Ebro >>>>>>>> BC. Charlemagne is cool but he and Envy and Yee to a lesser extent are SUPER corny. Like, the Jill Scott and Janelle Monet interviews on BC were straight embarrassing and cringeworthy, but on Hot97 they were actually good conversations.

To me, at least, it seems as though BC talks to their guests as if their listeners are dumb slobs, and Hot97 talks to their guests as though their listeners are interested in learning more about the inner workings of the music industry.

Last edited:
I like Breakfast Club for entertainment and some insight, but at the time Cyph, Rosenberg, and Ebro >>>>>>>> BC. Charlemagne is cool but he and Envy and Yee to a lesser extent are SUPER corny. Like, the Jill Scott and Janelle Monet interviews on BC were straight embarrassing and cringeworthy, but on Hot97 they were actually good conversations.

To me, at least, it seems as though BC talks to their guests as if their listeners are dumb slobs, and Hot97 talks to their guests as though their listeners are interested in learning more about the inner workings of the music industry.

when it comes to hip hop interviews i prefer the juan ep podcast and the combat jack show

then i'll listen to the breakfast club after

i just like watching the video footage of the breakfast club, the vids come out super fast and in full

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of listening to interviews, so I appreciate the Breakfast Club for the videos and humor.

Yea that is true....Juan Epstein and combat jack interviews **** all on BC...

Would love a cam interview on either one

Envy and Charlamagne are corny, but Rosenberg isn't?

It depends on who is interviewed. You can tell TBC aren't in to certain music, and it's sad because Yee should be...since she's the female. But put a down south rapper on Hot 97 and it will suck.

The Breakfast Club is for entertainment, so they try to entertain.

I don't know what Hot 97 is trying to do with their morning show...that's why Ebro put himself in the line up, because they were drowning. Ebro is the most interesting person on Hot 97...and a lot of is him being the Charlamagne on 97.

Envy and Charlamagne are corny, but Rosenberg isn't?

It depends on who is interviewed. You can tell TBC aren't in to certain music, and it's sad because Yee should be...since she's the female. But put a down south rapper on Hot 97 and it will suck.

The Breakfast Club is for entertainment, so they try to entertain.

I don't know what Hot 97 is trying to do with their morning show...that's why Ebro put himself in the line up, because they were drowning. Ebro is the most interesting person on Hot 97...and a lot of is him being the Charlamagne on 97.
But Charlamagne is actually funny.

Yeah, Charlamagne can be funny...but Ebro tries to be the angry hater.

Terrible reason :lol:

It's no different if Trinidad James, Rocko or 2 Chainz go on Hot 97

Terrible interview

Rosenberg isn't interested...and doesn't know what's hot in the streets
Cyph is clueless
and Ebro has to try to carry the interview

Neither does their research prior to, which looks bad

Last edited:
yall are crazy, cyph been in the game longer than rosenburg and ebro combined prolly

you'd have to hear cyph on the podcast and not the regualar hot97 shows

Yea, on Juan Ep, Cyph is great. He was actually there. Never heard him on the morning show. But, I get the impression that he's not interested in it. He talks about turning the music off in the studio so he doesn't hear what Hot97 is playing.

A random Juan Ep is definitely better than any BC interview.

yall are crazy, cyph been in the game longer than rosenburg and ebro combined prolly

you'd have to hear cyph on the podcast and not the regualar hot97 shows

We're specifically talking about the morning show.

And still, even on Juan Epstein, Cyph is involved in certain conversations. He was active in the B Dot one, in someone like Pastor Troy or Wiz he's not. Hell even that Pete Rock/Camp Lo interview was another one that was garbage.

And what's annoying about it is Rosenberg will allude to certain interviews as if he doesn't want to do them. If you don't know such and such is, or don't care about them...it doesn't mean it's not going to be a good interview...you're supposed to make it be a good interview. He thinks someone would rather hear Flatbush Zombies talk about nothing for an hour rather than Trick Trick.

you can only fake interest for so long, almost all if not all the cats in the music industry have multiple side hustles and don't always have time to research every act that comes on the show

when it happens it is annoying but overall alot of the podcast eps are good

as for hot97, they are garbage and dying quick but i do like and only listen to the podcast

breakfast club interviews are good to me because they put out all they interviews like the moment they happen, and although combat jack is my favorite, charla ask some real just cause type questions, like when he asked jay-z about young chris flow.

you can only fake interest for so long, almost all if not all the cats in the music industry have multiple side hustles and don't always have time to research every act that comes on the show

when it happens it is annoying but overall alot of the podcast eps are good

as for hot97, they are garbage and dying quick but i do like and only listen to the podcast

That's their job though. They should be doing research.

If you're a sports reporter, you can't interview Lebron and Kobe all the time.

If you keep claiming you are about this culture, you should be trying to learn as much as you can...and not just what you want too.

Rosenberg wants pats on the back for what he should be doing.

Back
Top Bottom