***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

As Far as the west goes as far as being "Hot" they are in the same position as NY..... one star (Kendrick, Rocky) and a bunch of cats who have good tapes/underground albums, mixed in with a select few cats making radio/club hits

nick cannon is slowly getting into that jay-z and diddy type convos and I'm rocking with a great African  King Epic-type movie 
pimp.gif

Where are they playing this?

And that YG song is because of Yo Gotti and Jeezy

I'm not even talking about that song :lol: Not even trying to poke fun at you or anything but do you go out often?

YG and Mustard own the club scene man. And so does Tyga, Iamsu, and Problem. (Like What especially.) That's all west coast.

seeing as he has a fiance/baby mama

always talks about gay people just being open and not hiding

who they are...i'd say lipstick alley gossip

i thought he was openly gay when he was with wendy williams

my ex was an assistant on the radio show

and i thought it was common knowledge.

*kanyeshrug*

As far as clubs go? Come on man, all they play is yg joe Moses tyra and mustard. That's all LA
Where are they playing this?

And that YG song is because of Yo Gotti and Jeezy
 ​
From a club standpoint, LA/West Coast is dominating YG, Tyga, DJ Mustard . . . all you hear is Mustard's sound, even Bieber got on that wave (even though he got a imitation fugazi mustard beat smh lol) . . .​
 ​
Not to mention from a quality standpoint, Kendrick, Dom, Nipsey are putting out solid material . . . TDE is probably the most powerful/popular group in rap right now, and it's really something for everyone out there . . . different waves from Kendrick, TDE, YG, Dom, Nipsey, Odd Future, OverDoz, etc.​

Last edited:
Tashera Simmons interview :smh: :smh: :smh:

DMX was and is a scumbag individual who should be dead or in jail. Srs. Putting his hands on women, doing drugs, bringing his mistresses around his children, having 10+ children that he can't support at all, the world doesn't need sperm donors like that in this world...

Alright, I wasn't serious about the dead or in jail part. That's harsh. But Come on, that's not right what he's done and is continuing to do. Messing up your life and then messing up your children and wife's life in the process. That's foul.

From a club standpoint, LA/West Coast is dominating YG, Tyga, DJ Mustard . . . all you hear is Mustard's sound, even Bieber got on that wave (even though he got a imitation fugazi mustard beat smh lol) . . .​

Not to mention from a quality standpoint, Kendrick, Dom, Nipsey are putting out solid material . . . TDE is probably the most powerful/popular group in rap right now, and it's really something for everyone out there . . . different waves from Kendrick, TDE, YG, Dom, Nipsey, Odd Future, OverDoz, etc.​

You didn't even mention Iamsu, Joe Moses, and Problem who are also in the clubs heavy. Mustard's (Went to school with him. S/o Dorsey HIgh one time. Class of 08' and 10') sound IS the club right now :lol: even non LA cats like t-pain, or 2 chainz, or young jeezy, or BoB, these guys are in the clubs and Mustard is instrumental in that.

Tashera Simmons interview :smh: :smh: :smh:

DMX was and is a scumbag individual who should be dead or in jail. Srs. Putting his hands on women, doing drugs, bringing his mistresses around his children, having 10+ children that he can't support at all, the world doesn't need sperm donors like that in this world...

Alright, I wasn't serious about the dead or in jail part. That's harsh. But Come on, that's not right what he's done and is continuing to do. Messing up your life and then messing up your children and wife's life in the process. That's foul.

he's a crackhead bro.....

c-r-a-c-k-h-e-a-d

he's a crackhead bro.....

c-r-a-c-k-h-e-a-d

Yeah. When you're doing crack cocaine and won't seek help, continue to have babies when you aren't in any way able to support, beat your wife, not being a father to your children, you gotta go i'm sorry (Semi-Srs only because I don't know him so I can't pass judgement). Society would be better without those type of individuals.

Charlemagne stays showing out for white folks...entertaining dude at least though.

Back
Top Bottom