OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

roll.gif

But seriously.. Rangers cmon. Need a momentum swing.

Originally Posted by msaba07

Caps lookin scary ... If wireman comes back by any chance I'd sit mike greens sorry +%# ... Mark my words he will be the downfall of this team if they lose ...

You do know that Mike Green is playing well...and before his injury was playing some of the best hockey of his career, right?

Wideman skated yesterday....if he comes back, Schultz is the man I'd sit.

also, I think Bobby Ryan might get suspended...

Originally Posted by msaba07

Caps lookin scary ... If wireman comes back by any chance I'd sit mike greens sorry +%# ... Mark my words he will be the downfall of this team if they lose ...

You do know that Mike Green is playing well...and before his injury was playing some of the best hockey of his career, right?

Wideman skated yesterday....if he comes back, Schultz is the man I'd sit.

also, I think Bobby Ryan might get suspended...

[h2]http://www.nesn.com/2011/04/report-...n-still-being-evaluated-by-bruins-medica.html[/h2]
[h2]Report: Zdeno Chara Hospitalized Friday Night Due to Dehydration, Still Being Evaluated by Bruins Medical Staff [/h2]
Zdeno Chara was hospitalized Friday night due to dehydration, though his status for Saturday's game 2 against the Canadiens remains up in the air.

Chara is still being evaluated by Bruins medical staff, and team spokesman Matt Chmura would not speculate about his availability for Saturday, according to the Boston Herald.

According to a source, Chara felt poorly Friday afternoon and went to the hospital to receive fluids. That source, however, believes that he will be available Saturday night.

[h2]http://www.nesn.com/2011/04/report-...n-still-being-evaluated-by-bruins-medica.html[/h2]
[h2]Report: Zdeno Chara Hospitalized Friday Night Due to Dehydration, Still Being Evaluated by Bruins Medical Staff [/h2]
Zdeno Chara was hospitalized Friday night due to dehydration, though his status for Saturday's game 2 against the Canadiens remains up in the air.

Chara is still being evaluated by Bruins medical staff, and team spokesman Matt Chmura would not speculate about his availability for Saturday, according to the Boston Herald.

According to a source, Chara felt poorly Friday afternoon and went to the hospital to receive fluids. That source, however, believes that he will be available Saturday night.

The Wings need to take care of the home ice today and go up 2-0. They have been less than good at home and doing it without Hank would be a big boost. Loved how Tuzzi gave them a boost with a fight and a physical brand. Mule is getting his scoring going. I would not surprised if he gets 2 more today. The D and Howard just need to buckle down and do enough. NO MORE EARLY GOALS AGAINST.

The Wings need to take care of the home ice today and go up 2-0. They have been less than good at home and doing it without Hank would be a big boost. Loved how Tuzzi gave them a boost with a fight and a physical brand. Mule is getting his scoring going. I would not surprised if he gets 2 more today. The D and Howard just need to buckle down and do enough. NO MORE EARLY GOALS AGAINST.

Originally Posted by Ground King

YEE CANUCKS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FIRST BORN

comeatmebro1294260890.gif

that gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wings are killing the Yotes, damn I really thought the Yotes would pull the upset

PhiBalla let's hope we score a goal today

Originally Posted by Ground King

YEE CANUCKS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FIRST BORN

comeatmebro1294260890.gif

that gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wings are killing the Yotes, damn I really thought the Yotes would pull the upset

PhiBalla let's hope we score a goal today

laugh.gif
at the gif

And the sooner the Coyotes are out the better, cause then the league can announce their coming back to the Peg
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at the gif

And the sooner the Coyotes are out the better, cause then the league can announce their coming back to the Peg
pimp.gif

^yes, only i started before the playoffs. getting itchy.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
at bobby ryan. one of my fav. players, but thats grimey. lucky he didnt seriously hurt Geo.

^yes, only i started before the playoffs. getting itchy.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
at bobby ryan. one of my fav. players, but thats grimey. lucky he didnt seriously hurt Geo.

how the hell does he get dehydrated on an off day? heavy partying thursday night/friday morning?
laugh.gif

how the hell does he get dehydrated on an off day? heavy partying thursday night/friday morning?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom