OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Anyone post that yet? anyway so sick,
eek.gif
. wings though
eyes.gif

bjm5295 wrote:

sick.gif
at bobby ryan. one of my fav. players, but thats grimey. lucky he didnt seriously hurt Geo.

Yeah I saw that, glad we got the win but I'm wondering if he'll get suspended for it.

bjm5295 wrote:

sick.gif
at bobby ryan. one of my fav. players, but thats grimey. lucky he didnt seriously hurt Geo.

Yeah I saw that, glad we got the win but I'm wondering if he'll get suspended for it.

if claude plays kelly and cambell more than bergeron tonight...i'm going to lose it at the bar. i love kelly and campbell...but use them for what they are. the top two lines need way more ice time. i get playing the matchups, but play them right, and force some of your own as well

if claude plays kelly and cambell more than bergeron tonight...i'm going to lose it at the bar. i love kelly and campbell...but use them for what they are. the top two lines need way more ice time. i get playing the matchups, but play them right, and force some of your own as well

they all cant show up it's really frustrating
mad.gif

Defense shows up--no offense
get some goals but no D/Goaltending

30t6p3b.gif

they all cant show up it's really frustrating
mad.gif

Defense shows up--no offense
get some goals but no D/Goaltending

30t6p3b.gif

they should be able to really beat this Buffalo team, they match up so well but they score and get a lead then blow it

they should be able to really beat this Buffalo team, they match up so well but they score and get a lead then blow it

Back
Top Bottom