OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Got that 2 goal lead back. 
happy.gif

Chicago looks frustrated a bit out there.

Caps lookin scary ... If wireman comes back by any chance I'd sit mike greens sorry +%# ... Mark my words he will be the downfall of this team if they lose ...

Caps lookin scary ... If wireman comes back by any chance I'd sit mike greens sorry +%# ... Mark my words he will be the downfall of this team if they lose ...

Nice to finally get that second game. Luongo let some cheapies get in so hopefully he settles down.Those last five minutes took forever!

Nice to finally get that second game. Luongo let some cheapies get in so hopefully he settles down.Those last five minutes took forever!

Originally Posted by msaba07

laugh.gif
relax bruh hes knockin the rust off... He took a puck to the temple n missed how long...We are talkin about a dude who scored 150 pts n 2 seasons..

Originally Posted by msaba07

laugh.gif
relax bruh hes knockin the rust off... He took a puck to the temple n missed how long...We are talkin about a dude who scored 150 pts n 2 seasons..

just got back from the bar. my friends ditched me to go to some lame %+# lounge/club...i stuck around at the bar and watched the van/chi game. glad i did. entertaining game and got some chick that was clearly pretending to be into hockey's number
laugh.gif

chicago...when do you sit crawford
nerd.gif

just got back from the bar. my friends ditched me to go to some lame %+# lounge/club...i stuck around at the bar and watched the van/chi game. glad i did. entertaining game and got some chick that was clearly pretending to be into hockey's number
laugh.gif

chicago...when do you sit crawford
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom