OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by True Blues

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Stoll gets 1 game for his hit on ian white
Brayden Schenn gets the call up.

I can't wait to hear what the HNIC guys have to say about this.
eyes.gif
The Kings actually called up John Zeiler from Manchester. Really have no idea why they decided to call him up instead of Schenn or someone else.
ohwell.gif
I just assumed they would bring up Schenn. I mean... why wouldn't they?

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by True Blues

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Stoll gets 1 game for his hit on ian white
Brayden Schenn gets the call up.

I can't wait to hear what the HNIC guys have to say about this.
eyes.gif
The Kings actually called up John Zeiler from Manchester. Really have no idea why they decided to call him up instead of Schenn or someone else.
ohwell.gif
I just assumed they would bring up Schenn. I mean... why wouldn't they?

laugh.gif
@ chara being dirty. looks like the montreal propaganda is taking effect
roll.gif

sports radio was unbearable today. the radio hosts and callers going OD on last night's loss...freakin' relax. we lost game 1 last year versus buffalo. i know it was a road game, but whatever. people need to breathe. now if we get shutout tomorrow, fine...ill go the head of the line atop the tobin bridge
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ chara being dirty. looks like the montreal propaganda is taking effect
roll.gif

sports radio was unbearable today. the radio hosts and callers going OD on last night's loss...freakin' relax. we lost game 1 last year versus buffalo. i know it was a road game, but whatever. people need to breathe. now if we get shutout tomorrow, fine...ill go the head of the line atop the tobin bridge
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

^ Larry Brooks (works for the NY Post)... one of the biggest ******s on the face of the earth

TSN showed a bunch of clips of him and Torterella arguing, absolutely hilarious
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

^ Larry Brooks (works for the NY Post)... one of the biggest ******s on the face of the earth

TSN showed a bunch of clips of him and Torterella arguing, absolutely hilarious
laugh.gif
roll.gif

/\ realistically yall could get the sweep... Scary good d right now and enough offense... If neuvy keeps ballin I see an ecf appearance for them

/\ realistically yall could get the sweep... Scary good d right now and enough offense... If neuvy keeps ballin I see an ecf appearance for them

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Sweeps are hard to come by....I just want one outta 2 on the road and try to wrap things up in DC next Sat.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Sweeps are hard to come by....I just want one outta 2 on the road and try to wrap things up in DC next Sat.

As a DC sports fan, I never thought the time would come when I would say I've been to and watched more caps games in a season than wizards games but the reality is these caps r ballin!!! Do u call it ballin in hockey?

As a DC sports fan, I never thought the time would come when I would say I've been to and watched more caps games in a season than wizards games but the reality is these caps r ballin!!! Do u call it ballin in hockey?

Back
Top Bottom