OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Avery in the lineup ... I know he's not going to drop the gloves because he wants to suit up again, but Erskine is about that life ...

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ true true forgot about jizzer alrdy

and to me bjm looked like placenec was jus tryna get up...
This had me dying for some reason. 
laugh.gif

Never heard him called that. 

Hopefully the Nucks can get another one tonight and take at least one in Chicago.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ true true forgot about jizzer alrdy

and to me bjm looked like placenec was jus tryna get up...
This had me dying for some reason. 
laugh.gif

Never heard him called that. 

Hopefully the Nucks can get another one tonight and take at least one in Chicago.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Stoll gets 1 game for his hit on ian white
Brayden Schenn gets the call up.

I can't wait to hear what the HNIC guys have to say about this.
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

from twitter...rumored flyers new goal song

I've been unable to get any confirmation from the team so far, but Bryan James, President of the Union's Sons of Ben supporters group, told me that he's heard Danny Briere requested that the Flyers front office use the song after goals. James says that the Flyers contacted the Union about it, and the Union front office in turn contacted the SoBs, adding that it was classy of the Flyers to inquire regarding their interest in possibly using the song.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

alot of fans are gonna get annoyed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

from twitter...rumored flyers new goal song

I've been unable to get any confirmation from the team so far, but Bryan James, President of the Union's Sons of Ben supporters group, told me that he's heard Danny Briere requested that the Flyers front office use the song after goals. James says that the Flyers contacted the Union about it, and the Union front office in turn contacted the SoBs, adding that it was classy of the Flyers to inquire regarding their interest in possibly using the song.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

alot of fans are gonna get annoyed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by True Blues

eyes.gif
The Kings actually called up John Zeiler from Manchester. Really have no idea why they decided to call him up instead of Schenn or someone else.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by True Blues

eyes.gif
The Kings actually called up John Zeiler from Manchester. Really have no idea why they decided to call him up instead of Schenn or someone else.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

ohwell.gif

Makes no damn sense to me, unless they are giving Zeiler one last test run to see if he can cut it with the big club, or else cut ties with him this off-season.   
But he's on the reserve list as of now, Oscar Moller will play Game 2 in place of Stoll.  

Originally Posted by cquan05

ohwell.gif

Makes no damn sense to me, unless they are giving Zeiler one last test run to see if he can cut it with the big club, or else cut ties with him this off-season.   
But he's on the reserve list as of now, Oscar Moller will play Game 2 in place of Stoll.  

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

^ Larry Brooks (works for the NY Post)... one of the biggest ******s on the face of the earth

TSN showed a bunch of clips of him and Torterella arguing, absolutely hilarious
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

^ Larry Brooks (works for the NY Post)... one of the biggest ******s on the face of the earth

TSN showed a bunch of clips of him and Torterella arguing, absolutely hilarious
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom