OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Physicx

holy #$%$ heater didnt waste any time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i guess this was heaters plan all along... coast thru the season n then go ham in the playoffs
laugh.gif

guess he was tired of scorin 40 a year n havin nuthin to show for it

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

One of the more outlandish things I heard was just a couple days ago on the BS Report. Greg Wishynski (sp?) guaranteed a team would be in QC before Winnipeg, and that Winnipeg would have a hard time attracting players to play there... 
laugh.gif

You understand how many players in the NHL are from Manitoba/Saskatchewan? 
laugh.gif
 Even Western Ontario.

But for the most part I enjoy them, just for the simple fact I get tired of hearing about what the Leafs are doing every 15 minutes. 
grin.gif
I heard this too and turned it off as soon as I heard this, the guy has no idea what he's talking about
And if every single report I've heard is true then Glendale has about 2 weeks to get a deal done then the NHL will turn here for a deal
pimp.gif

One more embarrassing story for Phoenix hockey, there was an article written online by a Phoenix sports reporter asking all the Red Wings fans going to games 3 & 4 in Phoenix to wear white and not red so the organization can avoid another negative story about hockey in Phoenix
laugh.gif
I'll try to post the link when I find it again

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

One of the more outlandish things I heard was just a couple days ago on the BS Report. Greg Wishynski (sp?) guaranteed a team would be in QC before Winnipeg, and that Winnipeg would have a hard time attracting players to play there... 
laugh.gif

You understand how many players in the NHL are from Manitoba/Saskatchewan? 
laugh.gif
 Even Western Ontario.

But for the most part I enjoy them, just for the simple fact I get tired of hearing about what the Leafs are doing every 15 minutes. 
grin.gif
I heard this too and turned it off as soon as I heard this, the guy has no idea what he's talking about
And if every single report I've heard is true then Glendale has about 2 weeks to get a deal done then the NHL will turn here for a deal
pimp.gif

One more embarrassing story for Phoenix hockey, there was an article written online by a Phoenix sports reporter asking all the Red Wings fans going to games 3 & 4 in Phoenix to wear white and not red so the organization can avoid another negative story about hockey in Phoenix
laugh.gif
I'll try to post the link when I find it again

Two of the best in the business getting in done between the pipes
pimp.gif

And big
pimp.gif
to my man Brian Gionta.

Two of the best in the business getting in done between the pipes
pimp.gif

And big
pimp.gif
to my man Brian Gionta.

Yo... Chara is a dirt MFer... everyone painted him as this holier than thou saint when he also decapitated patchs but after rewatching that lil scurmish @ the end...

that dirty bastard knew exactly what he was doin.. placenec is jus comin off a shoulder injury, he was trying to dig knees and everything else into dudes shoulder
30t6p3b.gif

disgusting... too bad he has a foot n 20 lbs on any Habs... he needs dealt with

Yo... Chara is a dirt MFer... everyone painted him as this holier than thou saint when he also decapitated patchs but after rewatching that lil scurmish @ the end...

that dirty bastard knew exactly what he was doin.. placenec is jus comin off a shoulder injury, he was trying to dig knees and everything else into dudes shoulder
30t6p3b.gif

disgusting... too bad he has a foot n 20 lbs on any Habs... he needs dealt with

Back
Top Bottom