OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Philly guys, explain to me why Zherdev is never in the lineup? I always see you guys commenting on it and it seems the majority of you want him in the lineup (I would have him in there as well), why isn't he? Especially in a series against one of the best goalies in the league and a good defensive team. Richards/Zherdev/Giroux
pimp.gif

Philly guys, explain to me why Zherdev is never in the lineup? I always see you guys commenting on it and it seems the majority of you want him in the lineup (I would have him in there as well), why isn't he? Especially in a series against one of the best goalies in the league and a good defensive team. Richards/Zherdev/Giroux
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

pimp.gif

nah bruh... giroux/carter/whoever... Z/richards/verseeg... briere/hartnell/leino... giroux and carter dominate when together usually

fly guys need a new coach honestly... his line jumbling has cost them ALL of the chemistry they had to start the season

Originally Posted by cquan05

pimp.gif

nah bruh... giroux/carter/whoever... Z/richards/verseeg... briere/hartnell/leino... giroux and carter dominate when together usually

fly guys need a new coach honestly... his line jumbling has cost them ALL of the chemistry they had to start the season

Lavy is using Z as a scapegoat (no effort, doesnt play d blah blah blah)....like i said coming in Z-Carter-Giroux line looked
pimp.gif
....also the JvR-Richards-Versteeg line looked pretty good. Funny thing is give Z Carter's mins and freedom to shoot he's have 40-45 goals.

Carcillo gets like 4 min a game so he doesnt contribute anything.

This is bull$@%#

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

This

Lavy is using Z as a scapegoat (no effort, doesnt play d blah blah blah)....like i said coming in Z-Carter-Giroux line looked
pimp.gif
....also the JvR-Richards-Versteeg line looked pretty good. Funny thing is give Z Carter's mins and freedom to shoot he's have 40-45 goals.

Carcillo gets like 4 min a game so he doesnt contribute anything.

This is bull$@%#

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

This

Originally Posted by True Blues

indifferent.gif

If it could get any worse, my Facebook and Twitter are blowing up with Habs fans beaking me.
let em...we're still OK.

next game, get more physical. i doubt if we put 30+ on carey he's shutting us out again. tonight everything was in his gut or body...no real challenges. we just need to be more physical with them. they're small and quicker, so we need to make them pay for touching the puck. and for chrissake, get someone in front of price if we're going to go the slapper from the blue line route.

buffalo, had a feeling about them....

Originally Posted by True Blues

indifferent.gif

If it could get any worse, my Facebook and Twitter are blowing up with Habs fans beaking me.
let em...we're still OK.

next game, get more physical. i doubt if we put 30+ on carey he's shutting us out again. tonight everything was in his gut or body...no real challenges. we just need to be more physical with them. they're small and quicker, so we need to make them pay for touching the puck. and for chrissake, get someone in front of price if we're going to go the slapper from the blue line route.

buffalo, had a feeling about them....

i guess this was heaters plan all along... coast thru the season n then go ham in the playoffs
laugh.gif

guess he was tired of scorin 40 a year n havin nuthin to show for it

Back
Top Bottom