OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

how do the refs fall for this diving %$@+%!!+???
roll.gif

sign subban and the habs up for the italian soccer team

how do the refs fall for this diving %$@+%!!+???
roll.gif

sign subban and the habs up for the italian soccer team

Price has 20-something saves so far, but they haven't been difficult. The Bruins are putting them right in his chest.

Price has 20-something saves so far, but they haven't been difficult. The Bruins are putting them right in his chest.

this is amazing...completely outplaying the habs. the puck just not bouncing/going over the line for us
30t6p3b.gif

puck keeps hopping up over our sticks. dumb penalty by marchand to kill that momentum we had. it was bound to happen out of frustration, someone was going to do something dumb like that. let's kill the rest of this off to start the third and get back on em...

this is amazing...completely outplaying the habs. the puck just not bouncing/going over the line for us
30t6p3b.gif

puck keeps hopping up over our sticks. dumb penalty by marchand to kill that momentum we had. it was bound to happen out of frustration, someone was going to do something dumb like that. let's kill the rest of this off to start the third and get back on em...

I was the first to say how Horton was going to flourish in Boston and how good of a player he was. I stand by that, but why does dude act like such a female dog and think he's such a tough guy? Subban gives him a miniscule cross check while they're battling in front of the net and all of a sudden Horton loses it and starts to cross check PK 5 times while he has this look on his face like he's going to murder him and eat his organs.
30t6p3b.gif

I was the first to say how Horton was going to flourish in Boston and how good of a player he was. I stand by that, but why does dude act like such a female dog and think he's such a tough guy? Subban gives him a miniscule cross check while they're battling in front of the net and all of a sudden Horton loses it and starts to cross check PK 5 times while he has this look on his face like he's going to murder him and eat his organs.
30t6p3b.gif

chara finally letting that shotgun slapshot go at will.
pimp.gif
hes gonna take out the entire habs team.

chara finally letting that shotgun slapshot go at will.
pimp.gif
hes gonna take out the entire habs team.

Back
Top Bottom