OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by cquan05

I was the first to say how Horton was going to flourish in Boston and how good of a player he was. I stand by that, but why does dude act like such a female dog and think he's such a tough guy? Subban gives him a miniscule cross check while they're battling in front of the net and all of a sudden Horton loses it and starts to cross check PK 5 times while he has this look on his face like he's going to murder him and eat his organs.
30t6p3b.gif
^ they been going at it all year long. lot of bad blood there
laugh.gif

but yeah...focus on putting one in the net...don't worry about the flopping defenseman

Originally Posted by cquan05

I was the first to say how Horton was going to flourish in Boston and how good of a player he was. I stand by that, but why does dude act like such a female dog and think he's such a tough guy? Subban gives him a miniscule cross check while they're battling in front of the net and all of a sudden Horton loses it and starts to cross check PK 5 times while he has this look on his face like he's going to murder him and eat his organs.
30t6p3b.gif
^ they been going at it all year long. lot of bad blood there
laugh.gif

but yeah...focus on putting one in the net...don't worry about the flopping defenseman

/\ yup also PK is the motha effin truth... dont care what anyone says so young but when the bright lights of the playoffs come on son delivers...

jus little things like dumpin it from his own end but being good enough to put it on net n avoid the icing, his skating is summin to marvel too... gettin his jersey

second black hockey player ive ever liked and i still regret not pickin up a Laraque pens sweater... wayne simmonds is good 2 tho

not countin chris stewarts mulatto self cuz hes a douche

/\ yup also PK is the motha effin truth... dont care what anyone says so young but when the bright lights of the playoffs come on son delivers...

jus little things like dumpin it from his own end but being good enough to put it on net n avoid the icing, his skating is summin to marvel too... gettin his jersey

second black hockey player ive ever liked and i still regret not pickin up a Laraque pens sweater... wayne simmonds is good 2 tho

not countin chris stewarts mulatto self cuz hes a douche

MTL just sitting back with 3 layers of D every time bruins get the puck. not even trying on offense for the most part. and its working.
frown.gif

MTL just sitting back with 3 layers of D every time bruins get the puck. not even trying on offense for the most part. and its working.
frown.gif

well theres the soft timmy goal to bury us in game 1.

ugh...nothing happening offensively...just couldn't get anything to go in

well theres the soft timmy goal to bury us in game 1.

ugh...nothing happening offensively...just couldn't get anything to go in

so much possession and puck control...so many shots...but nothing to challenge price. everything in his gut or softly into his mitt.

so much possession and puck control...so many shots...but nothing to challenge price. everything in his gut or softly into his mitt.

CAREY +#*%%@%$$%*%% PRICE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. 1-0 
pimp.gif
. Great start to the series with a shut out. Our D played great today 
pimp.gif
. Hopefully we keep this up on Saturday until we go back to play home

CAREY +#*%%@%$$%*%% PRICE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. 1-0 
pimp.gif
. Great start to the series with a shut out. Our D played great today 
pimp.gif
. Hopefully we keep this up on Saturday until we go back to play home

Sabres score....Rookie Dman fault...Syvet..

cant stress this enough but what has Carcillo contribute ??? 3 min of ice time??? If lavy wants three scoring lines he knows what he should do

edit...frustrating Flyers are dominating but cant get anything....it's always at the goalies chest.
30t6p3b.gif

Sabres score....Rookie Dman fault...Syvet..

cant stress this enough but what has Carcillo contribute ??? 3 min of ice time??? If lavy wants three scoring lines he knows what he should do

edit...frustrating Flyers are dominating but cant get anything....it's always at the goalies chest.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom