OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

I wonder what's going to happen to this thread after the Bruins and Flyers get eliminated.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I hate Jeff Carter

laugh.gif
it's a love/hate for me.

but the powerplay is one big joke.

I tolerate him bc he took a home town discount, probably bc he is more concerned about going out and getting laid then playing hockey

PP is a joke, I cant understand not having the talent but when you have the talent and it's just one big clusterf*** every time they get one, that's a different story

I hate Jeff Carter

laugh.gif
it's a love/hate for me.

but the powerplay is one big joke.

I tolerate him bc he took a home town discount, probably bc he is more concerned about going out and getting laid then playing hockey

PP is a joke, I cant understand not having the talent but when you have the talent and it's just one big clusterf*** every time they get one, that's a different story

They have a better shot scoring a shorty then they do on a 5 on 3
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This is why Z should be playing  pp looked semi organized and scored a couple when he was in

refs are doing buffalo a favor by calling all these penalties
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This is why Z should be playing  pp looked semi organized and scored a couple when he was in

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

I know, the Flyers are dominating but the problem is Buffalo keeps taking penalties which works in their favor
laugh.gif

JVR is a beast, I thought he was gonna be a bust after last year but he totally came into his own

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

I know, the Flyers are dominating but the problem is Buffalo keeps taking penalties which works in their favor
laugh.gif

JVR is a beast, I thought he was gonna be a bust after last year but he totally came into his own

No Chara? So who's gonna do the dirty hits?
wink.gif

But seriously, it should be easier for MTL..

No Chara? So who's gonna do the dirty hits?
wink.gif

But seriously, it should be easier for MTL..

Originally Posted by True Blues

Chara has been scratched last minute. Hnidy is in.

Uh-oh.
something doesnt seem right there, seems more to it than they are saying
this. i thought this from the very beginning
laugh.gif
dehydration is no reason to be hospitalized any longer than it takes to throw an iv in... and
sick.gif
2 games for bobby ryan

nhl suspension protocol is so redic... i swear they jus spin a wheel n dole out arbitrary bans... ryans not an idiot (although the stomp was idiotic) he did it in area he knew was protected not like he tried to slice his achilles... same suspension Heatley got for elbowin dude n the head and 2 games more than lecavlier got for taking a baseball swing at subbans legs...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by True Blues

Chara has been scratched last minute. Hnidy is in.

Uh-oh.
something doesnt seem right there, seems more to it than they are saying
this. i thought this from the very beginning
laugh.gif
dehydration is no reason to be hospitalized any longer than it takes to throw an iv in... and
sick.gif
2 games for bobby ryan

nhl suspension protocol is so redic... i swear they jus spin a wheel n dole out arbitrary bans... ryans not an idiot (although the stomp was idiotic) he did it in area he knew was protected not like he tried to slice his achilles... same suspension Heatley got for elbowin dude n the head and 2 games more than lecavlier got for taking a baseball swing at subbans legs...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom