OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Canadian dominating this game

2 games for that?
30t6p3b.gif

2-0 and coming back with home ice 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The defense has been playing great this series
pimp.gif

Gonna be at game 3 Monday,the atmospheres gonna be insane.

thrust.gif

2-0 and coming back with home ice 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The defense has been playing great this series
pimp.gif

Gonna be at game 3 Monday,the atmospheres gonna be insane.

thrust.gif

The last time the Bruins won in Montreal was February 7... 2010.

This series is over.

I hate my life.

The last time the Bruins won in Montreal was February 7... 2010.

This series is over.

I hate my life.

god. just got home. i'm usually the last person to be over confident about games, especially with my boston teams, but i truly expected more from the bruins tonight. wow...absolutely NOTHING. basic back-checking...pathetic. defense marking the trailers on breaks...pathetic. goaltending....pathetic. neutral zone play...pathetic. forecheck...pathetic. gameplan...was there even a gameplan? my god...

a) on defense, 54-44-55...you guys have SUCKED. seidenberg can barely stay on his skates. mcquaid and boychuk have turned into turnover machines. no one can keep the puck in at the offensive blue line. andy ference isnt even worth mentioning, although he showed some grit...emphasis on SOME
b) thomas...how a shot into your shoulder/chest kicks 10 feet out into the slot is beyond me. vezina trophy winner my #!*. if you're going to come out and challenge shooters, you can't direct rebounds toward the slot. control them or direct them to the corners. that third goal buried us tonight and possibly in the series.
c) julien...down 2 goals and 5 minutes left in the game...yeah, let's roll out the third and fourth lines. it's too late for sending messages to your team IF that's what you're doing. and i hope it is, because there is NO reason for shawn thornton to be on the ice when you're down 2 goals with under 10 minutes to go. NO REASON. in fact, there really is no reason for him to dress in a playoff series against MTL.
d) offense...did we dress one for the playoffs? someone tell me cause i don't see one.

next game: seguin plays, rask in the cage

*gets off soap box*

god. just got home. i'm usually the last person to be over confident about games, especially with my boston teams, but i truly expected more from the bruins tonight. wow...absolutely NOTHING. basic back-checking...pathetic. defense marking the trailers on breaks...pathetic. goaltending....pathetic. neutral zone play...pathetic. forecheck...pathetic. gameplan...was there even a gameplan? my god...

a) on defense, 54-44-55...you guys have SUCKED. seidenberg can barely stay on his skates. mcquaid and boychuk have turned into turnover machines. no one can keep the puck in at the offensive blue line. andy ference isnt even worth mentioning, although he showed some grit...emphasis on SOME
b) thomas...how a shot into your shoulder/chest kicks 10 feet out into the slot is beyond me. vezina trophy winner my #!*. if you're going to come out and challenge shooters, you can't direct rebounds toward the slot. control them or direct them to the corners. that third goal buried us tonight and possibly in the series.
c) julien...down 2 goals and 5 minutes left in the game...yeah, let's roll out the third and fourth lines. it's too late for sending messages to your team IF that's what you're doing. and i hope it is, because there is NO reason for shawn thornton to be on the ice when you're down 2 goals with under 10 minutes to go. NO REASON. in fact, there really is no reason for him to dress in a playoff series against MTL.
d) offense...did we dress one for the playoffs? someone tell me cause i don't see one.

*gets off soap box*

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

*gets off soap box*

agreed everywhere, but i'd %##$ a brick out of surprise if we see tuukka in the net. i just dont see it. i've always loved the idea that we roll four lines, but theres a time for that and its when you're NOT down 2. with 10 minutes to go down 2, there should be no one on the ice but bergy, lucic, horton, krejci, recchi, and insert whoever is having a good game.

if were gonna take penalties, i want someone to go out and knock someone on their @@+ and take a real penalty. no hooks, no trips. go facewash gionta and knock him to the ice. go crosscheck subban in the back.... SOMETHING..

it actually just occurred to me were playing tomorrow, or today now. so weird to not have a day off. absolute must win. the only saving grace is that the bruins are a much better road than home team, for whatever godly reason.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

*gets off soap box*

agreed everywhere, but i'd %##$ a brick out of surprise if we see tuukka in the net. i just dont see it. i've always loved the idea that we roll four lines, but theres a time for that and its when you're NOT down 2. with 10 minutes to go down 2, there should be no one on the ice but bergy, lucic, horton, krejci, recchi, and insert whoever is having a good game.

if were gonna take penalties, i want someone to go out and knock someone on their @@+ and take a real penalty. no hooks, no trips. go facewash gionta and knock him to the ice. go crosscheck subban in the back.... SOMETHING..

it actually just occurred to me were playing tomorrow, or today now. so weird to not have a day off. absolute must win. the only saving grace is that the bruins are a much better road than home team, for whatever godly reason.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

You guys don't play again until Monday. In Playoffs there are no back-to-backs.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

You guys don't play again until Monday. In Playoffs there are no back-to-backs.

i was just coming to edit what i said... i could have sworn i saw somewhere that it was saturday/sunday. false info, i guess.

although, interesting enough...

Game 6*
Tue., April 26
TBD
Montreal

Game 7*
Home Game 4
Wed., April 27
TBD
TD Garden

not that it looks like its going that far anyway...
laugh.gif

i was just coming to edit what i said... i could have sworn i saw somewhere that it was saturday/sunday. false info, i guess.

although, interesting enough...

Game 6*
Tue., April 26
TBD
Montreal

Game 7*
Home Game 4
Wed., April 27
TBD
TD Garden

not that it looks like its going that far anyway...
laugh.gif

^
Probably only way they can work around the Celtics.

Big game tonights. Lets get at least one in Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom