OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

eek.gif
pimp.gif

What a move by Dubinksy, and off the defender's back too!!What a W...Onto the next one. Game 4.

What a move by Dubinksy, and off the defender's back too!!What a W...Onto the next one. Game 4.

all i can do is LOL at that game ... not only did they need every call by the refs, but they confirmed that there wasnt a goal ...

the rangers wont win again unless they have 51 more advantages ...

all i can do is LOL at that game ... not only did they need every call by the refs, but they confirmed that there wasnt a goal ...

Originally Posted by msaba07

u mad?

Originally Posted by msaba07

u mad?

2 VERY fluky goals by the Rags....I'll say this about the Christensen snipe...99/100 times, that's either saved or misses the net. The Dubinsky GW goal...he went hard to the net, and when you do...you never know what will happen. Off of Alzner, off of Neuvy, and in. Also, you never want the refs to tilt the ice in a playoff game. RIDICULOUS amount of PPs for the Rags
30t6p3b.gif
I'm sure Boudreau will be addressing this in his presser.

Like I said earlier...I wanted a split in NY. Hopefully the Caps can win on Wed.

2 VERY fluky goals by the Rags....I'll say this about the Christensen snipe...99/100 times, that's either saved or misses the net. The Dubinsky GW goal...he went hard to the net, and when you do...you never know what will happen. Off of Alzner, off of Neuvy, and in. Also, you never want the refs to tilt the ice in a playoff game. RIDICULOUS amount of PPs for the Rags
30t6p3b.gif
I'm sure Boudreau will be addressing this in his presser.

Like I said earlier...I wanted a split in NY. Hopefully the Caps can win on Wed.

sick.gif
 Anaheim with 5 shots on goal with 4 mins left in the 2nd. Awful.
edit: Now Fisher drops the gloves and hugs Getzlaf taking him out for 5
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
 Anaheim with 5 shots on goal with 4 mins left in the 2nd. Awful.
edit: Now Fisher drops the gloves and hugs Getzlaf taking him out for 5
30t6p3b.gif

ducks gettin outshot 30 to 10 and its tied
laugh.gif

was not expecting this rinne but ill take it, want the ducks to win this series for the potential excitement factor and teemu
pimp.gif

ducks gettin outshot 30 to 10 and its tied
laugh.gif

was not expecting this rinne but ill take it, want the ducks to win this series for the potential excitement factor and teemu
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom