OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Kane looked so depressed in the locker room after

The Hawks look like a completely different team from last year (they really are though) nobody looks like they want to win, Vancouver wins all the battles, making all the big hits, blocking shots. If Vancouver continues to play this good I don't see anybody beating them in a 7 game series

Torres is just wreckless though
30t6p3b.gif
You'd think he would have learned after the last suspension

Kane looked so depressed in the locker room after

The Hawks look like a completely different team from last year (they really are though) nobody looks like they want to win, Vancouver wins all the battles, making all the big hits, blocking shots. If Vancouver continues to play this good I don't see anybody beating them in a 7 game series

Torres is just wreckless though
30t6p3b.gif
You'd think he would have learned after the last suspension

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

great win for the canucks tonight 
pimp.gif
.. having said that, torres is an IDIOT. 

lol.. torres reminds me of one of the main characters in Hot tub time machine - the rowdy/suicidal bald friend.... hahaha...

pimp.gif

lol.. torres reminds me of one of the main characters in Hot tub time machine - the rowdy/suicidal bald friend.... hahaha...

pimp.gif
It was a clean hit. Seabrook's body was facing Torres. Also, he didn't get hit in the head. Seabrook took the hit on his shoulder/upper arm area.

pimp.gif
It was a clean hit. Seabrook's body was facing Torres. Also, he didn't get hit in the head. Seabrook took the hit on his shoulder/upper arm area.

Ducks, ducks, ducks.... smh, glad we were in the game throughout though, players put up a solid effort.

Have to get a win on Tuesday... even if it's without Ryan's #+%$@@*.

Ducks, ducks, ducks.... smh, glad we were in the game throughout though, players put up a solid effort.

Have to get a win on Tuesday... even if it's without Ryan's #+%$@@*.

today is going to unbearable waiting for tonight's game.

hope seguin dresses
hope rask is in the cage (doubt julien has balls that big)
hope we can steal one tonight

today is going to unbearable waiting for tonight's game.

hope seguin dresses
hope rask is in the cage (doubt julien has balls that big)
hope we can steal one tonight

Just watched the replay of the Torres hit...

Tell Seabrook to keep his head up next time. Hit looked clean to me and is nothing more than typical playoff hockey. The game is a farce if he gets suspended for that.

Just watched the replay of the Torres hit...

Tell Seabrook to keep his head up next time. Hit looked clean to me and is nothing more than typical playoff hockey. The game is a farce if he gets suspended for that.

I mean Seabeook couldn't do much about that...no way he could even get his head up...

Clean

I mean Seabeook couldn't do much about that...no way he could even get his head up...

Clean

Looks like the Hawks are done. The Cardinals? It's only April so I can't call it for baseball. I do have the Bulls though so I am good.

Looks like the Hawks are done. The Cardinals? It's only April so I can't call it for baseball. I do have the Bulls though so I am good.

I don't think that was a clean hit at all DJ's. Torres blatantly ignored the puck and went straight for his head on a blow. That's not playoff hockey. And he's a repeat offender.

Back
Top Bottom