OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

playing at the bell centre is a joke
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

30t6p3b.gif
Not watching the game, but imma guess it was a bogus penalty against the B's....
different definitions of interference for different teams, that's all. and blowing a 2 on 1 dead for a bloody lip was cool too...no worries, i totally understand, the guy could have bled to death

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

30t6p3b.gif
Not watching the game, but imma guess it was a bogus penalty against the B's....
different definitions of interference for different teams, that's all. and blowing a 2 on 1 dead for a bloody lip was cool too...no worries, i totally understand, the guy could have bled to death

Kunitz and Downy, ugly and stupid plays by both. Stupid stupid stupid, and for Kunitz to do that after Mario makes his strong stand on the head shots, makes me dislike the elbow and him even more

Kunitz and Downy, ugly and stupid plays by both. Stupid stupid stupid, and for Kunitz to do that after Mario makes his strong stand on the head shots, makes me dislike the elbow and him even more

so far so good. very impressed with seidenberg tonight after his awful first two games, but every time he takes the puck behind the net he gets so friggin close to thomas its insane/heart attack inducing.
laugh.gif

i love jack edwards. marchand and wisnewski just got up in each others faces and he goes "marchand and james wisnewski seeing who brushed their teeth this morning."
roll.gif

so far so good. very impressed with seidenberg tonight after his awful first two games, but every time he takes the puck behind the net he gets so friggin close to thomas its insane/heart attack inducing.
laugh.gif

i love jack edwards. marchand and wisnewski just got up in each others faces and he goes "marchand and james wisnewski seeing who brushed their teeth this morning."
roll.gif

Zherdev scores... wheres team Philly?!? i know stillin n philballa are hittin they 2 step right now
laugh.gif

Zherdev scores... wheres team Philly?!? i know stillin n philballa are hittin they 2 step right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

he needs to play.

Bouch is terrible tho....that rebound
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

he needs to play.

Bouch is terrible tho....that rebound
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

that Chris Kunitz elbow... 
sick.gif

exact reason why the Pittsburgh Penguins franchise is a complete and utter joke... Mario Lemieux wants to talk about dirty hits meanwhile he has two of the biggest dirtbags in hockey running around and doing %%#* like this (Kunitz and Cooke).

If he gets a slap on the wrist and only gets 1 or 2 games then Colin Campbell should be fired on the spot.

that Chris Kunitz elbow... 
sick.gif

exact reason why the Pittsburgh Penguins franchise is a complete and utter joke... Mario Lemieux wants to talk about dirty hits meanwhile he has two of the biggest dirtbags in hockey running around and doing %%#* like this (Kunitz and Cooke).

If he gets a slap on the wrist and only gets 1 or 2 games then Colin Campbell should be fired on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom