OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

laugh.gif
for real man

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

that Chris Kunitz elbow... 
sick.gif

exact reason why the Pittsburgh Penguins franchise is a complete and utter joke... Mario Lemieux wants to talk about dirty hits meanwhile he has two of the biggest dirtbags in hockey running around and doing %%#* like this (Kunitz and Cooke).

If he gets a slap on the wrist and only gets 1 or 2 games then Colin Campbell should be fired on the spot.

Other than u callin my team a joke b/c of the actions of one moron (cookie) id hafta agree... Kunitz is not notoriously dirty, jus very physical, what he did was disgusting tho but I guess,thats today nhl... If u kno a particular player is vonureable sumwhere u try n irritate it...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

that Chris Kunitz elbow... 
sick.gif

exact reason why the Pittsburgh Penguins franchise is a complete and utter joke... Mario Lemieux wants to talk about dirty hits meanwhile he has two of the biggest dirtbags in hockey running around and doing %%#* like this (Kunitz and Cooke).

If he gets a slap on the wrist and only gets 1 or 2 games then Colin Campbell should be fired on the spot.

Other than u callin my team a joke b/c of the actions of one moron (cookie) id hafta agree... Kunitz is not notoriously dirty, jus very physical, what he did was disgusting tho but I guess,thats today nhl... If u kno a particular player is vonureable sumwhere u try n irritate it...
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I think it is a bit rash to call a franchise a joke due to one idiot player and one bad elbow by another....shrug

Yeah I think it is a bit rash to call a franchise a joke due to one idiot player and one bad elbow by another....shrug

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Kunitz is not notoriously dirty, jus very physical
Calling Kunitz a dirty player is an understatement. He is a cheap shot artist and probably one of the top 5 dirtiest players in the NHL along with Cooke, Kaleta, Briere, Downie, and Ruutu.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Kunitz is not notoriously dirty, jus very physical
Calling Kunitz a dirty player is an understatement. He is a cheap shot artist and probably one of the top 5 dirtiest players in the NHL along with Cooke, Kaleta, Briere, Downie, and Ruutu.

thank god we survived that third period onslaught
pimp.gif

canadiens looked like they wanted that gave 10 times more than we did. i can't believe we held on. i can't believe thomas lets in the two goals he did but makes the saves he did in the final ten minutes. it's amazing how our team just can come out and play an amazing first and just fizzle.

milan lucic...where is your head at? and your heart?

why is it so hard to get the puck out our end? why do we try to clear the puck thru people?

thank god we survived that third period onslaught
pimp.gif

canadiens looked like they wanted that gave 10 times more than we did. i can't believe we held on. i can't believe thomas lets in the two goals he did but makes the saves he did in the final ten minutes. it's amazing how our team just can come out and play an amazing first and just fizzle.

milan lucic...where is your head at? and your heart?

why is it so hard to get the puck out our end? why do we try to clear the puck thru people?

"PK SUBBAN GOES INTO THE NET...AND THE CANADIAN FANS CAN GO OUT TO THE STREET...QUIET!" - jack edwards

homer...but a damn good one
pimp.gif

"PK SUBBAN GOES INTO THE NET...AND THE CANADIAN FANS CAN GO OUT TO THE STREET...QUIET!" - jack edwards

homer...but a damn good one
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom