...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Anyone have the problem when using 5.0 adding a contact it just sits under pending under "Pending: Awaiting Authorization"

Originally Posted by bigsupa

polosport good looking from 1 LO HEAD 2 another

cosign.
pimp.gif

got that nice lil' android theme on my 8900.
anyone got any premium themes they wanna share?
i want that HedoneDesign Windows Se7en
anyone got it? i would buy it but i don't wanna buy it then not like it lol.

Wait, so BBM isn't working properly for everyone today? Mine has been on and off with delivering/acknowledging messages. I have the standard, not 5.0, ifthat matters.

Wait, so BBM isn't working properly for everyone today? Mine has been on and off with delivering/acknowledging messages. I have the standard, not 5.0, if that matters.

Talked to a BB rep today (Pacific time, Thursday evening) in Mexico and he told me that BBM was having issues. He told me that 5.0 is stable and it had nothingto do with the software upgrade but it was on BlackBerry's end. As of about 6ish it hadn't been fixed.

so my cousin gave me her unlocked blackberry storm she was using for the tmobile service and i want to use it for myatt service. Can I use it as is or do unlock have to re unlock it for att? How do I go about doing this? Thanks for your help.

Hello friends, so I just got my BB Tour from Sprint today and I've activated it...but asyou already know, this BB has no WiFi so how do I go about connecting to the internet. Furthermore, how do I go about DL applications for Facebook, AIM,"weather", and other things...

Help is greatly appreciated. I've already browsed crackberry and to be honest, I haven't found much info that would helpful to a new BB user likemyself. THANKS

AIM should be under your instant messaging tap. I think there is another tab for Social networking, a Facebook application is under there. If you have DATAservice included in your plan, and you can make and receive calls, then you should already have access to the internet

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Hello friends, so I just got my BB Tour from Sprint today and I've activated it...but as you already know, this BB has no WiFi so how do I go about connecting to the internet. Furthermore, how do I go about DL applications for Facebook, AIM, "weather", and other things...

Help is greatly appreciated. I've already browsed crackberry and to be honest, I haven't found much info that would helpful to a new BB user like myself. THANKS

you dont need Wifi for that just go to the app store or to the site and click download....

All I have under my "instant messaging tab" is Blackberry messenger, and when I click that, I have a white screen with "conversations (0)"and "contacts (0)". My social networking tab has nothing in it...blank...zero...zilch...
ohwell.gif

I'm definitely able to make and receive calls, but I seriously cannot connect to the internet. When I click the icon browser, I get the message"invalid address"...
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

All I have under my "instant messaging tab" is Blackberry messenger, and when I click that, I have a white screen with "conversations (0)" and "contacts (0)". My social networking tab has nothing in it...blank...zero...zilch...
ohwell.gif

I'm definitely able to make and receive calls, but I seriously cannot connect to the internet. When I click the icon browser, I get the message "invalid address"...
frown.gif
frown.gif

You needa make sure your joint is provisioned correctly.

I didn't have anything until I got it provisioned the right way. After that, I ended up with a bunch more icons and everything (AIM, Yahoo) in the InstantMessaging folders.

Ayee antigen how much you paying per month for the tour?

What are the differences of getting the tour for sprint as opposed to verizon? Such as prices and features and what not.

I'm mainly looking for monthly prices comparisons between each. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom