...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by belle155

what is a good blackberry CASE?

i see people with those little flimsy plastic ones that wrap around the sides. are those the best ones out? i just have been using the one it came with so far. anyone use screen protectors also? again, haha i still have the OG screen protector it had on it outta the box

tour btw
I have a Bold but, I got a leather sleeve for it, make sure it's OEM so that when you put the phone in the sleeve, it turns off. I also got asilicone case on it too, the RIM one. And for my screen protector, I got the privacy shield on it
devil.gif

Originally Posted by reigndrop

i see people with those little flimsy plastic ones that wrap around the sides. are those the best ones out? i just have been using the one it came with so far. anyone use screen protectors also? again, haha i still have the OG screen protector it had on it outta the box

tour btw
I have a Bold but, I got a leather sleeve for it, make sure it's OEM so that when you put the phone in the sleeve, it turns off. I also got a silicone case on it too, the RIM one. And for my screen protector, I got the privacy shield on it
devil.gif
I hate people who have like 16 different protective items for their phone like it's the last one in the world
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Sooooo.

VERY, HIGHLY, RIDICULOUSLY, disappointed w/ 5.0.... Suuuuuuuper lag on BBM messages, messages NOT being delivered, having to send multiple bbms of the SAME MESSAGE just to make sure the recipient receives the message.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

So today, I downgrade back to 4.6 & here's what happened.

I may have gotten the best of both worlds...

under applications, I have BlackBerry Messenger (version) 4.6... back to instant bbms, quick delivery, smooth convos.
but when I click the BBM icon, I have the 5.0 design & features.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

To those of you who have Bolds, hold off till the OFFICIAL release. That's just MY advice. Take it from someone who's tried it & disliked it. If not, hopefully yours runs smoothly & not like how my experience went.

& to dude who has a Curve (I think it was) who tried installing 5.0 & has a missing BBM icon, I think you're SOL.

my boy tried doin the upgrade and got +%@@@@# on. same deal you got. so, if you can't reinstall 5.0... you gotta dl an OS for your phone via BB.com & run it through desktop manager.
Good luck.
ohwell.gif
Most def....I learned this two weeks ago....plus 5.0 doesnt have FB and I use thatreligiously....I'll wait til they have a fix and positive reviews

oh and heads up to you cruve 83XX series users....you can't download BBM 5.0 unless you have version 4.5.0.131 or higher....I had a lot of people losetheir entire contact list due to that..

Got my .99(from letstalk.com) Bold on the way. I've always been a BB user, excited to see how the Bold is.

For you people with the Tour how does it stack up to the Bold?

My 8900 is lagging a lot and this is after battery pulls and deleting a lot of stuff. Any more options to improve the speed?

2960615.jpg

what kind of alarm is that set? I woke up this morning and it was there. I have no clue how to turn it off.

Alright, so my bday is comin up (aug 8 ) and im going to get a new phone.. blackberry for sure. i want to get the best one out, i have att, so just wonderingif i could get some suggestions?
thanks

On the right hand corner display on my 8900 there is a square box with plus signs inside it that pops up when making a call. I've never noticed itbefore and I've had it for a few months now. Can someone please tell me what it means.

Originally Posted by reigndrop

tour btw
I have a Bold but, I got a leather sleeve for it, make sure it's OEM so that when you put the phone in the sleeve, it turns off. I also got a silicone case on it too, the RIM one. And for my screen protector, I got the privacy shield on it
devil.gif

how does that work and turn the phone off when its inside? i noticed when i put the bb on the case on the counter at work, the screen would shut offautomatically, i thought i had a bad bb. i figured out it was just the case. how does that work/.shut it off? im a newb w the bb

i lost like 90 percent of my contacts.. SMFH

new blackberry new pin... 20F68FF9

holla at me if i F's wit u

Originally Posted by KASUAL111

On the right hand corner display on my 8900 there is a square box with plus signs inside it that pops up when making a call. I've never noticed it before and I've had it for a few months now. Can someone please tell me what it means.
That is the Enhanced Audio feature.

Back
Top Bottom