Official Bitcoin Thread

BTC and Mercatox is buns.

1. BTC takes forever, don't see how this tech is viable for fast transactions. Transferred to Mercatox yesterday at 9:00 am, finally got to Mercatox around 9am today, 24 hours is not acceptable.

2. Mercatox won't let me buy KIN, it either doesn't load or says "Connecting" forever.

Bro Kucoin is gonna overtake all these other exchanges, they release your withdrawals instantly!
I got some ETH I want to move to KuCoin but Binance got that **** disabled for widthrawal :smh:

Edit - Just checked, I can withdraw now. Now XLM and TRX are suspended :smh: :lol:

BTC and Mercatox is buns.

1. BTC takes forever, don't see how this tech is viable for fast transactions. Transferred to Mercatox yesterday at 9:00 am, finally got to Mercatox around 9am today, 24 hours is not acceptable.

2. Mercatox won't let me buy KIN, it either doesn't load or says "Connecting" forever.

Did you transfer from Coinbase/GDAX? It wasnt BTC's fault, the exchange didnt initiate/release the transfer. When Coinbase finally started the transfer for mine, it took 30 minutes.

You'll know if it's initiated because they will give you a transaction id instead of showing pending.

VEN better long term than Ripple?Thinking of dropping some Ripple for more VEN

IMO if your really talking long term then look at the prices, circulation, marketcap etc. of both. If VEN can come through with their vision it will be a big deal. Actually since we are on NT VEN should be one of the most popular picks if your looking at the TECH and potential and not just quick flip gains.

I love everything about VEN rn- not even looking at the gains from that just grabbing more when I see dips

Nah.. it's back up. I dont think these bigger coins will go down just like that. Price dips a little but a lot are waiting to buy driving it up again. Whoever sold at .15, thanks.
I increased my position at .15 this morning...originally bought in at .4 , "all dips matter".

Just got my KIN.

Switched from Mozilla to Chrome and was able to cop.

The site was still slow as hell though.

LTC still quick as far as coinbase/gdax to binance goes? Trying to time some dips, don't wanna get caught again

For those of you that day trade or jump from coin to coin is it worth it for the short term capital gains tax you will have to pay or just hold for over a year let the coin naturally go up and then pay less with long term capital gain tax?

I would love more info on this if anyone can link me somewhere to learn more about getting taxed when it comes to this.

What wallet you guys gonna transfer Kin too? ImToken , Eidoo or something else. Deff not trying to leave it on Mercatox after I cop

Back
Top Bottom